Player Watch Paul Seedsman - Retired

Remove this Banner Ad

Seed, Milera, Laird, Smith, Atkins (if we keep him) is a very good outside group.

Crouch, Crouch, Sloane, Gibbs, Greenwood potentially very good inside.

Galluci better next year.

A fit Lynch, Keath and Tex and maybe even Sauce and it all looks better on paper. Add Fogarty, Rankine and Lukosius as elite youngsters and there’s hope.

Seed, Milera, Laird, Smith, Atkins (if we keep him) is a very good outside group.

Crouch, Crouch, Sloane, Gibbs, Greenwood potentially very good inside.

Galluci better next year.

A fit Lynch, Keath and Tex and maybe even Sauce and it all looks better on paper. Add Fogarty, Rankine and Lukosius as elite youngsters and there’s hope.
Dont forget Mackay....

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

a7bed698c3b864896cff2621161d2ec9

http://www.afc.com.au/news/2018-08-24/seedsman-signs

"Adelaide wingman Paul Seedsman will remain at West Lakes until at least the end of 2021 after signing a three-year contract extension."

“My priority was always to stay in Adelaide and it’s great to get the deal done,” Seedsman said.

“I love it here and the footy club has been fantastic since I arrived, so it’s good to be able to repay their confidence in me.

“Even though it’s been a frustrating year, the culture here couldn’t be better.

“The players and coaches are all committed to getting better and we’ll be back up there next year.”

Crows General Manager List Management and Strategy Justin Reid said Seedsman’s commitment was another massive tick for the Club.

“Paul has shown this year what he’s capable of on-field, and we’re thrilled to have him sign with the Club for another three years,” Reid said.

“Our entire senior leadership group have signed extensions in the past 12 months or so, as have a number of key players, so to add Paul to that list shows great unity within the playing group.”

I guess he has to tow the company line, but they must have given him a lot more money than he's worth, for him to stay and say that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Crucial signing.

Fantastic show of faith in the club. Weve signed everyone we needed to (and some we didn't) despite apparently questions being asked of our culture and this camp ruining everyone.

Not saying we dont need change btw

Think Seeds will really help Smith next year, having that extra hard running link up player means that the hard lock down on Smith will be much less effective.

Stoked at this re-signing; was a little worried as the season neared the end but we’ve done a bloody good job retaining our list.

McGovern, however...

Won’t happen in 2019....DMac still a lock for selection.
DMac is going to have a much tougher fight to remain in the regular 22 with the likes of Seeds, Greenwood, Milera, Gooch, Murphy looking to cement their spots for next year. Don't think DMac would be an automatic selection from 2019 and beyond. Also I'd have Douglas ahead of DMac if we're selecting on age factor, as Dougie is the more versatile player.

DMac is going to have a much tougher fight to remain in the regular 22 with the likes of Seeds, Greenwood, Milera, Gooch, Murphy looking to cement their spots for next year. Don't think DMac would be an automatic selection from 2019 and beyond. Also I'd have Douglas ahead of DMac if we're selecting on age factor, as Dougie is the more versatile player.
Yes .....we can only hope !!!

Glad to have seed onboard. Hopefully his body stands up as he has been somewhat injury prone over the last 3 years. Just hope we didnt overpay too much to keep him on the likely scenario the club already knows gov is gone.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back