Competition Manangatang Cup Sweep - It's A Knockout

Remove this Banner Ad

Question 2: You are stranded on a desert island, from the SFA who is your:

1. Go to wank?

2. Special Wank?

3. Secret wank that you promised not to tell anybody about?

1. Go to wank?

2. Special Wank?

1. Barry

2. Bran

3. is coming home

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1. Go to wank?

2. Special Wank?

1. I'm saving myself for the lord

2. The lord himself

3. The Jesus (but don't tell him.)

Might as well be called GLUE Jangles, amiright?
tenor.gif

Question 3: Why is lemon juice made with artificial flavor and dishwashing liquid made with real lemons?
Provably was made by a mean teen girl who just got off watching Foamy the Squirrel on newsgrounds while signing a bring back Invader Zim petition wearing a Jack Skellington hoodie and Happy Tree Friends tube socks purchased from Hot Topic during an Emily the Strange buy one get one fifty percent off sale, where she discovered Serenity Rose from slave labor graphics comics while her overbearing but loving father restricts her from going to the My Chemical Romance/Limp Bizkit concert with a five years older than her boyfriend that constantly IMs unsourced stolen Pom & Zee comic art over 56k modem American Online trial disks on myspace with a top-eight consisting of Tim Burton, Jack Sparrow, Eminem, Jesus Christ and whatever angsty band is the hit new thing on Disney Adventures magazine and spends all day filling out "What Kingdom Hearts Character Are You?" quizzes only to complain that she didn't get Riku and is unable to watch the 2003 MTV Music Awards because her deadbeat older brother is always hogging the living room TV playing Tony Hawk's Underground on his Halo Edition transparent green Xbox using a third-party Mad-Catz air flow controller with a busted analog stick constantly leaning to the right making anti-semitic remarks on how Eric stole his Wicked McTwist over the helicopter in Hawaii footage. Ya know what I mean?

Provably was made by a mean teen girl who just got off watching Foamy the Squirrel on newsgrounds while signing a bring back Invader Zim petition wearing a Jack Skellington hoodie and Happy Tree Friends tube socks purchased from Hot Topic during an Emily the Strange buy one get one fifty percent off sale, where she discovered Serenity Rose from slave labor graphics comics while her overbearing but loving father restricts her from going to the My Chemical Romance/Limp Bizkit concert with a five years older than her boyfriend that constantly IMs unsourced stolen Pom & Zee comic art over 56k modem American Online trial disks on myspace with a top-eight consisting of Tim Burton, Jack Sparrow, Eminem, Jesus Christ and whatever angsty band is the hit new thing on Disney Adventures magazine and spends all day filling out "What Kingdom Hearts Character Are You?" quizzes only to complain that she didn't get Riku and is unable to watch the 2003 MTV Music Awards because her deadbeat older brother is always hogging the living room TV playing Tony Hawk's Underground on his Halo Edition transparent green Xbox using a third-party Mad-Catz air flow controller with a busted analog stick constantly leaning to the right making anti-semitic remarks on how Eric stole his Wicked McTwist over the helicopter in Hawaii footage. Ya know what I mean?
DEC86625-5DA0-4A60-827F-9D68BAAC03C6.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back