A thread on politics- have some balls and post

Remove this Banner Ad

African, muslim, terrorism. This guy just ticked all the boxes.

The police acted incredibly, Good to know we have a well trained police force. Situation could’ve ended a lot worse.

How do we assimilate these people into our society so s**t like this doesn’t happen again

Agree.....but should've shot the p.o.s as soon as he swung that knife at them the very first time. He'd already killed/injured other innocent people going about their business.

That was the 2nd incident in Bourke St, but hey lets put bollards all around Flinders St station.........although bollards would not have stopped todays incident nor any other like it I admit.

Just dreadful and shocking for all involved. The world is so full of hate now. Kindness to others seems to have been forgotten.....or never known in the first place.

African, muslim, terrorism. This guy just ticked all the boxes.

The police acted incredibly, Good to know we have a well trained police force. Situation could’ve ended a lot worse.

How do we assimilate these people into our society so s**t like this doesn’t happen again

You're forgetting the most relevant (and common) factor that exists between these offenders. Mentally unstable/impaired.

The guy was violent and delusional. Just like Australian-born James Gargasoulas, Craig Minogue, Martin Bryant etc.

You're forgetting the most relevant (and common) factor that exists between these offenders. Mentally unstable/impaired.

The guy was violent and delusional. Just like Australian-born James Gargasoulas, Craig Minogue, Martin Bryant etc.
Yep and it was the delusional drug addicted homeless man neglected by Australian society who was one of the first to step in and help. Wonder what the difference between the two was..:

Yep and it was the delusional drug addicted homeless man neglected by Australian society who was one of the first to step in and help. Wonder what the difference between the two was..:

Rock beats scissors.

Paper beats rock.

Trolley beats knife.

I don't really care or wonder what the difference could be between the two, I more wonder at the state of Australian society to feel that it's OK toneglect any person that is a citizen of this country.
Lack of funding for the mentally ill carries a really bad taste for me, and now I notice that funding has been cut to charities that supply food to homeless and other needy people.

Who knows, with the appropriate funding & care the police wouldn't have had to report to the scene & there would be one less life lost.

Rock beats scissors.

Paper beats rock.

Trolley beats knife.
ezgif-4-2d185dc5a544.gif

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-09...rth-hobart-grocer-wanted-immortality/10236874

He stabbed the 68-year-old 22 times, leaving her lying in a pool of blood on the floor of her North Hobart grocery store.

Forensic psychiatrist Michael Jordan told the court that Mr Cook was "overwhelmed" by psychotic delusions that he was the commander of a religious army in the fight against heathens.

The court heard Mr Cook's initial target had been a Muslim prayer room in West Hobart but there was no one there so he walked to the North Hobart shopping precinct —with voices telling him the entire journey that "he had to kill a heathen".
"He thought he was quite correct in carrying out the killing, he believed he was morally correct … in the war between Christians and heathens in his mind the mission had begun," he said.

Mr Cook's total belief that he was following God's plan and that in doing so would himself gain immortality meant that while he realised he had killed Mrs Delios, he was unable to see that what he has done was wrong.

Interesting that this didn't receive the same widespread media coverage as Muslim or people of colour get. Certainly haven't heard a peep from the Government or PM. :rolleyes:

Wonder what the difference between the two was...

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-09...rth-hobart-grocer-wanted-immortality/10236874

Interesting that this didn't receive the same widespread media coverage as Muslim or people of colour get. Certainly haven't heard a peep from the Government or PM. :rolleyes:

Wonder what the difference between the two was...
Did you read the article? The bloke is claiming satellites were watching him and s**t. Serious psychotic delusions. He didn’t do this following the doctrines or Christianity, unlike the other guy going gung ho in the name of Islam.

Wake up Skoob your quest to be the moral dictator of the board such tiresome reading

Did you read the article? The bloke is claiming satellites were watching him and s**t. Serious psychotic delusions. He didn’t do this following the doctrines or Christianity, unlike the other guy going gung ho in the name of Islam.

Wake up Skoob your quest to be the moral dictator of the board such tiresome reading

Yeah, and Ali;
The Age reports Ali had grown increasingly “delusional” in the weeks before his deadly rampage in Melbourne.

Isse Musse, an imam and friend of Ali’s family, has told the newspaper Ali was “complaining he was being chased by unseen people with spears”.

Another source said his life had “spun out of control” as he dealt with mental health and substance abuse problems.
Yeah, nothing alike.

You're proving the point, that when a white Christian commits these horrors, it's mental illness. A muslim does it, and it's typical of their beliefs. Both may have claimed their religion as inspiration, but from reports, both were mentally ill to the point of delusion. Both were religious.

And cut the "moral dictator crap". It's the first thing people turn to when they have no justification for their point of view or comments. That is tiresome also.
If I'm the "bad guy" for calling out racist or bigoted bullshit, I'm okay with that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, and Ali;

Yeah, nothing alike.

You're proving the point, that when a white Christian commits these horrors, it's mental illness. A muslim does it, and it's typical of their beliefs. Both may have claimed their religion as inspiration, but from reports, both were mentally ill to the point of delusion. Both were religious.

And cut the "moral dictator crap". It's the first thing people turn to when they have no justification for their point of view or comments. That is tiresome also.
If I'm the "bad guy" for calling out racist or bigoted bullshit, I'm okay with that.
Your argument of oh white christians try do bad things too is so piss poor it’s not funny. And yes I will continue with my moral dictator line. Because it’s true. You correlate a critisism of Islam as a critisism of Muslims. Yes this guy was delusional. Yes he had mental health issues. Yes they were channeled through a backwards religious belief that does not belong here. Just read an article on the 3 blokes who planned a Christmas Day Melbourne massacre in the name of Islam.

When this s**t keeps happening you start to see a bit of a correlation

Back on the cones Billy?
You've made such a poor argument that when the "moral dictator" insult doesn't work, you resort to pre-school trolling by private message;
bill.JPG

Good one Oscar Wilde.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back