Body found Canning Dam road - West Australia

Remove this Banner Ad

Tracking can still be done even when the phone is turned off. Sometimes.

Certainly tower triangulation. Although its hard to keep up with tech.

Remember Tom Cruise walking through the shopping centre in minority report

It's a shame because in todays world, William Tyrell POIs would be reconciled via certain routers. Today, the cafe router data might still be there.

Potentially, the POI metadata might have been collected from the person sitting opposite the table, or the kid on his phone behind the POI

Even todays Perth contemporary road system will collect a variety of metadata.

I just love that WA police TV advert where they have the police officer siting in the back seat lol It says something along lines, "We are in the car with you" lol

Last time I was pulled over, the officer did a breathalyser, checked my file on his phone, and Facebook, then took off with the RBT mouth piece lol

Interestingly enough, I investigated a vehicle in our street which were identical to a number ram raids associated with a business I had associations with. Unbeknown to me it was a drug operation the same officers that pulled me over for breathalyser. The car rolled back, the officer opened the door, and pointed the glock at me rested on the window sill lol Not the same car, but the crims were using an identical stolen vehicle.
The connections of those ram raids is incredibly ironic at the time, but I didn't tell the Minister about the cops pointing the Glock at me.

The crack dealer left about 4 weeks later from the house around the corner. I fhtey told me what they were doing, I would have told them there was another crack dealer behind them, 50 metres from where they were parked.

Last edited:

Just back...after seeing so much rubbish....on finding phone locations...thru what..? GPS ...embedded satelite recov...federal security org's..
non/airplane mode//
NON SENSE
cannot be found ...treeeeeeees ...block reception....or make it most probs..

Trees.. that is why...

Run to the hills......

the only way that a android device can be tracked...is by an deployed app...
changing sim cards is like ......
ip address is auth:

they say cars will be ...gps ..anti...lock....(all in the name of crime)
another discussion ...
it go's on and and on
privacy req's ...
next thing they will tell you what to watch on tv....

Last edited:
Just back...after seeing so much rubbish....on finding phone locations...thru what..? GPS ...embedded satelite recov...federal security org's..
non/airplane mode//
NON SENSE
cannot be found ...treeeeeeees ...block reception....or make it most probs..
the only way that a android device can be tracked...is by an deployed app...
changing sim cards is like ......
ip address is auth:

they say cars will be ...gps ..anti...lock....(all in the name of crime)
another discussion ...
it go's on and and on
privacy req's ...
next thing they will tell you what to watch on tv....
Yes ... of course tracking is possible...thru the operators ...but don't think or feel that everyone is in safe hands with this tech...it more like a (we want the public to think in a certain way(brainwashing))..to get a certain "...." , could be anything...;
Tech has its best .....but tech has its worst...

Example...Livingstone Shopping Center...Mobile Phone has the Guilty One...
Why is it the entitie's find there perps after considerable time ..but they do....
and modern crimes are just so complex...lose the objective on the way...
no one is found...

I think this is an associate of her close group

What makes you say that - astral travel or telepathy?

1. Most crimes of this nature are usually found within a victims social group
2. The lack of care in hiding the body, talks of panic
3. Her itinerant lifestyle is the only red flag for an ''outsider''

Satellites and projectional listening = audio signature. But you have to be in specific location they are listening, such as a military training base for CIA agents say.

Murder is mostly somebody in the same social group ie friends, lovers or family.

Yet her itinerant lifestyle does make her more susceptible to somebody outside those social groups.

A 46 year old Girrawheen man known to Ms Taylor has been charged.

https://thewest.com.au/news/crime/b...arged-over-death-of-kim-taylor-ng-b881031489z
Dont you both look more like the fools you are

Lol. It was a nice try. But why do you sound so but-hurt all the time?
Cant be offended when laughing at numpties. You see conspiracy everywhere. Sometimes there isnt.

You and smarty both get the most offended if someone dare contradicts your theories. This crime/thread is dunen dusted anyway

Lol. It was a nice try. But why do you sound so but-hurt all the time? You exert so much energy

Have you had a troubled childhood?

Plenty of troubled childhoods in the Royals.

Confused linage and lack of parenting would do it to you.

Sex, drugs and rock and roll.

What did they say again:

“Pi - the standard deviation of the mean”

Sounds very Fibonacci to me.

Still waiting for an answer about who Rossmo is.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wonder if there's any relationship to that other Taylor killed in Girrawheen some time ago?

Trying to picture how she might fit in petedavo? From quick glance she doesn't bare her mothers name. Or has her mother reverted to maiden name?

Be interesting the motive. Has he come down to Hammie to kill her...

The Pub on Albany hwy/South western Hwy/Armadale road.....it a junction anyway....not far from the Birnies last recovered burried sight...
All Vehicles are seen thru the traffic lights...cameras are there so sure...
I was fined there..2 seconds too late..red now...

Lot of half decent revelers.. sitting out on these nice well equipped benches.. so forth..a lot like to watch the down coming street cars....
and rally cars...there is more than an eye there for sure...
poi...investigate... has been done?....

Last edited:
There was a time when i had my Demons...as such anyway...I can honestly say my life was not drug related in anyway...2018 .. SM... KT...
Amphetatmines Crystal Meth... is usaully dealed in more than once suberb...at any one time....
your moving out...da da da d de ...
I just could not play any guitar without alcohol....lll thru the 90's...
Well 90's a couple of years in the decade...
nothing to worry abouut it allllll over now...
Something just occured to me...
How old was this offender....of late...

Last edited:
Satellites and projectional listening = audio signature. But you have to be in specific location they are listening, such as a military training base for CIA agents say.

Dont you both look more like the fools you are

The KGB, I'll leave that with you.

I guess you call my IT professor whacko too. She was the one that told me. She's ex airforce.

So obviously .. itinerate means moving around...not at same Approx too long..now we have hills with eyes...KGB = Out skirts = Helena Valley and sorounding Kalamunda... etc...almost half way between point A to point B...(IF) CSK victims body locates...
YAAAAAAAwning...investigate tomoro i will...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back