Solved Australia's Heinous Woodchipper Murder - Sharon Graham found guilty

Remove this Banner Ad

I pointed my brother to the Current Affair vid about it. Emailed back one line that gave me a laugh.

'One Muffy, two Sharons, three male lovers, an industrial wood chipper, and $750k...what could possibly go wrong?'

I don't think this has been posted but Sharon 'woodchipper' Graham has been convicted of the murder of Bruce Saunders, the grizzly details of the case are well known.

'Mr Saunders' son Blake Saunders said: "You Sharon Graham are an evil person.

"My dad was a forgiving man. I am also forgiving. I will never forgive you."

"You are a despicable human. I lost my mum to breast cancer. You took the last, most important part of my life from me. If there's one thing that brings me comfort, it's that dad is now with mum."'

I don't think this has been posted but Sharon 'woodchipper' Graham has been convicted of the murder of Bruce Saunders, the grizzly details of the case are well known.

"You are a despicable human. I lost my mum to breast cancer. You took the last, most important part of my life from me. If there's one thing that brings me comfort, it's that dad is now with mum."'
What a horrific crime. All the very best to the Saunders family. Sharon Graham has destroyed so many lives.

So hateful, how he died and what they did to him afterwards is something that will haunt his family for the rest of their lives.

Makes me feel ill every time I see this in the paper, just absolutely sickening!! Don't think I will be able to watch it.
There is no graphic content so it's safe to watch in that respect. The problem is once you have heard the story a picture gets painted in your head.

There is no graphic content so it's safe to watch in that respect. The problem is once you have heard the story a picture gets painted in your head.
Your absolutely correct. Just thought of what took place is sickening!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back