Confirmed: Arsenal are indeed more tinpot than West Ham now

Remove this Banner Ad

just in response to plenty my mob have copped.
Many a minnow buttthurt fan out there mate waiting for the great Man Utd to fall, being #sobrave and having a dig when you are down and out.

Reminds me of what Hawthorn are copping left right and centre at the moment.

Many a minnow buttthurt fan out there mate waiting for the great Man Utd to fall, being #sobrave and having a dig when you are down and out.

Reminds me of what Hawthorn are copping left right and centre at the moment.
Wtf?

lol pups I thought you had improved as a poster since the epic MD36 melts last season, and now you come back with salty threads like this.

Even with your apparently great season behind you and this incredible optimism your club seems to feel, you are still so concerned with what Arsenal players did 2 years ago when celebrating a trophy that you feel the need to start a thread about it. Such a minnow mentality.

lol pups I thought you had improved as a poster since the epic MD36 melts last season, and now you come back with salty threads like this.

Even with your apparently great season behind you and this incredible optimism your club seems to feel, you are still so concerned with what Arsenal players did 2 years ago when celebrating a trophy that you feel the need to start a thread about it. Such a minnow mentality.
Your mate Podolski won't keep his mouth shut though.

Looks bad for you guys imo

Your mate Podolski won't keep his mouth shut though.

Looks bad for you guys imo
No it doesn't. He's no longer affiliated with Arsenal it has nothing to do with us. If he wants to reminisce about his own memories of WHL that's his prerogative.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lol Tottenham good job on winning absolutely nothing and being smug about it, saying Arsenal have a small minded mentality *sfellow

minnows
:$
Don't agree with Pups thread particularly but arsenal fans calling Spurs smug is a bit pot kettle black to say the least. I mean yours is the fanbase who came up with St Totteringham ffs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back