SC BBL 2018/2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah no idea, still think he has decent point scoring potential but he hasn't hit a run for about 6 weeks. Should've just avoided this game due to it being in Sydney.

He's got the most wickets for Thunder this season but Watson doesn't bowl him all that much lately.

Tough start to the round for most people I would think.
Not happy to be 1/0 but probably better off than my BF BBL league opponent who's on 3/16.

Sixers and Thunder would probably be the 2 least popular teams so plenty of people would have avoided them all together (smart people).

Sixers and Thunder would probably be the 2 least popular teams so plenty of people would have avoided them all together (smart people).
Yeah, after loading up for last round plus bringing 3 Stars in for this round meant that there's no room for Thunder, Sixers or Scorchers

Thank-you J Edwards. Your 0 has made my round more enjoyable. Now, whos score to look at out of Cutting, Carey or Neser? :think:

I'm a bit confused but I think you'll be disappointed as he still played the 0 will count.

But as I said I'm confused as to what you're saying so I could be misinterpreting.

I'm a bit confused but I think you'll be disappointed as he still played the 0 will count.

But as I said I'm confused as to what you're saying so I could be misinterpreting.
20190202_234649.jpg
Jedwards is on my bench with Cutting at this point. I have Merlo on Bwl bench. If Cutting makes 2, I'll leave Merlo on my bwl bench and ill leave my team alone.

If Cutting makes 45 or more I'll take Merlo off my bwl bench and sub him with a dual position. Simple.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 614058
Jedwards is on my bench with Cutting at this point. I have Merlo on Bwl bench. If Cutting makes 2, I'll leave Merlo on my bwl bench and ill leave my team alone.

If Cutting makes 45 or more I'll take Merlo off my bwl bench and sub him with a dual position. Simple.

You've got me there, didn't realise that you weren't counted as an emergency with a donut.

You've got me there, didn't realise that you weren't counted as an emergency with a donut.

It tricked me last season.
I'm all over it this season.
Watch my team still go balls up despite the sneaky loop.

FWIW I've decided to check Cutting or Neser score. All depending on if Cutting opens again.

Hope others can do the same loop strategy successfully.

It tricked me last season.
I'm all over it this season.
Watch my team still go balls up despite the sneaky loop.

FWIW I've decided to check Cutting or Neser score. All depending on if Cutting opens again.

Hope others can do the same loop strategy successfully.
I prefer to have players on my bench playing and earning cash*

*except Klinger, he's awful

I prefer to have players on my bench playing and earning cash*

*except Klinger, he's awful
I'll be lucky if my team value reaches 2.5mil. Most teams would be close to double that. I'm sort of forced to try looping. Not making excuses, or am I?

I'll have a lobster on Klinger for most runs, my sign of respect. Go Klinger.

Last edited:
Jason Sangha doing his bit to support contractionary monetary policy with another sub-10 outing.
No cash gen, no decent scores, just hasn't happened for him.
Not even worth trading out, I guess.

NCN didn't play last round. Does anyone know if he plays this week?

Was out with a hsmstring awareness tightness i think

Was reported as missing 1 game only originally

...just woken up so could be wrong

long time no post.
wonder what everyone is doing with the vc/c this week. is stoinis trustworthy enough to give him the straight c?
my plan of attack atm is to
trade out ingram for dunk (high to low breakeven, can go maxwell but I will have a premium sitting on my bench with no option to loop)
trade out mujeeb for ahmad
stick the vc on khan/carey/lynn/cutting (might try a pod vc)
if vc fails, trade out faulkner for bravo, stick c on stoinis
if vc goes large, trade out faulkner for lamichhane
cheers

long time no post.
wonder what everyone is doing with the vc/c this week. is stoinis trustworthy enough to give him the straight c?
my plan of attack atm is to
trade out ingram for dunk (high to low breakeven, can go maxwell but I will have a premium sitting on my bench with no option to loop)
trade out mujeeb for ahmad
stick the vc on khan/carey/lynn/cutting (might try a pod vc)
if vc fails, trade out faulkner for bravo, stick c on stoinis
if vc goes large, trade out faulkner for lamichhane
cheers

Only issue with that imo is

What VC score is acceptable to not use Stoinis? Hes averaging absurd numbers

80 for me. but i would also get the lowest score out of zampa and bird.
could just trade laughlin instead of faulkner to bravo.

i suppose stoinis with the opportunities he gets with the bowl and bat should at least score 40/50 even if he has a stinker.
stoinis vs dorf, ncn, tye with a point to prove will be interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back