Teams Your Starting SC Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Shouldn't this thread be for Sunday night? I'd bet good money that 95% of SCers will change their team between now and the end of rd1. And not just because of the finalized teams, people will changes on Saturday and Sunday

Shouldn't this thread be for Sunday night? I'd bet good money that 95% of SCers will change their team between now and the end of rd1. And not just because of the finalized teams, people will changes on Saturday and Sunday
Nah - that for only apply to fair weather SC players. Those with conviction (serious players) have made up their mind already :p

yeah, fair point. This thread can just be 'on standby' until then.

That’s interesting, we are polar opposite

Your GnR vs my MPM approach, let see how we both go. GL
Whereas I'm right in the middle (four midpricers, five if you count Gulden). Look forward to seeing how we all go.

This is what I ended up with, $20.3k left over.

One player $210-$470 which I’m guessing will be below average.

View attachment 1631654
View attachment 1631653

1679023452799.png

Staring George Costanza GIF

1679023452799.png

1679023452799.png

1679023452799.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This

This is mine. I'm mostly happy with it, except for Cameron R2, who I am quite worried is going to drop an absolute turd on my team sharing the ruck with Cox. I don't really like any of the other options either except Witts who's too expensive, so just going to run with it.
Capture.PNG

I've gone about things a little bit differently to everyone else.

With Yeo and Bowes out, there weren't a lot of other options which actually made me happy about my team, so I've picked the players I've wanted, gone short in defence, and will review and improve my structure before price changes.

Screenshot_20230317_173334_SuperCoach.jpg
Screenshot_20230317_173339_SuperCoach.jpg

Already I can see some avenues opening up after 2 games, with Hopper looking like the sacrificial lamb and Daicos puting his hand up to help solve the structure imbalance.

Not a hugely original line up. A bit of a mix of the old-reliables (Piggy Oliver, Steele, Macrae, Stewart (DOH!) and the trendy picks (Gulden, Callaghan). My rationale for no Taranto was Cameron might score every bit as well as #1 ruck with Grundy gone, and gives that ruck swing option which is handy later. So far it's OK, though Taranto looked dreamy.

1679264671222.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back