Movies & TV What are you watching on TV

Remove this Banner Ad

Finally got around to The Orville.

I really like it. Anyone who enjoys the old Trek tv series ahould really enjoy this. Not so much spoof as a loving homage.

Cranky with Netflix. I'd been looking forward to Series!3 of the Expanse. Blow me down, they have not renewed or lost the rights to the series.

Series 1 and 2 have disappeared as well.

Anyone know where I can access it?

There are secret places on the internet for such things.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Finally, new episodes of Great American Railway Journeys on SBS with Michael Portillo!

Finally, new episodes of Great American Railway Journeys on SBS with Michael Portillo!

Why did I not know about this show?

Downloaded all 3 seasons and am preparing to binge.

South Park was pretty good tonight

Watching tv at the parents....I need to destroy the remote. Now!

Yes. I have Netflix and so do they...so close and yet I haves watched regional and national news. Twice! Some monstrous show called God friended me...make it stop!

Haha. For ages I have paid for my mother's Foxtel. She is becoming more like a recalcitrant teenager .Insists on watching Sky News and the Finance Channel and the various right wing nut jobs. I have to spend half my time there providing care and catch her at it.

I am like a grumpy parent and threaten her with cancelling Foxy. At least she does not watch the Hillsong-Morrison channel.

Looking forward to a Netflix binge in the next few days as otgerrellos take up the slack with my mother.

Have just rewatched Babylon Berlin. Several quick observations.
It is a brilliant well plotted show. Set in 1929, it captures the turmoil of the time and makes one contemplate similarities between that era and now.

Personally it makes me wish I was thirty, handsome, spoke German, French, English and Mandarin and was a witty and intelligent actor and writer. If those wishes came to pass I would be wooing Liv Lisa Fries.

Anyone seen Banished?

BBC drama about the families in the 2nd fleet?

Saw a couple of eps. Wasn't too bad, I thought.

Very much a Sharpe or Hornblower feel if you saw those bbc efforts. Definitely for adults, though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back