Round 1 Discussion (Dedicated to Jiska)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hawkins 87 with a performance where I'd reckon you'd say he lost quite well...could he actually back up his 2018? Considering we have to think of the 160s he'll post v L.Jones, J.Hombsch, D.Joyce..

That's it I'm fuggen out of here!!!!!!!!

giphy.gif

I bought a cow a few days ago & got it butchered.

I'm going to take some horseradish cream, mustard & gnaw on the beast.

Don't judge me!!!!!!!!!!

If everything else goes well..... grundy may get the side ways trade to goldy. Get some money back to upgrade elsewhere.. i chose billings over tim kelly. Depending on billings. Might be a sneaky sideways trade there... i preety confident on billings against gc though.

Thought Grundy looked a bit sore. Hopefully all good and better for the run. Thought the umps were into him tonight - won't happen all year.

For the first three quarters he'd be hand on knees after every kick or when the ball was cleared from his area. Hit hulk mode in that last quarter though and could've gone 90+ had he kicked that snap at goal. I think you're right, he'll be better for the run and hopefully that's his floor. Unless he knocks out a sub 50 next week I'll hang on and hope he burns everyone that trades him out by round 4.

Week one sans Grawndy doesn't validate the decision, but it looks like it won't break my neck straight up.
Grundy owners: The score only stays in for one price change.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jelwood- 98 (ill take it since he got there even with 52% DE, 6 clangers)
Danger - 94 (VC fail, but still could have been alot more he also had only 59% DE and 6 clangers)
Kelly- 106 :D, happy with that despite fact he basically did nothing in 2nd quarter, looks a top 6 forward easy, happy with wat im seeing
Constable- 85 :D :D! Ill take that as M8 and happy with last min swap from Scott
Clark- 69, take that for a Def rookie :)
Crisps- 83, not that good for my D1, but again not bad, happy with the selection still
Grundy- 81, fail but it's first game, not panicing

Currently have 3 Def rookies on field and 2 mid rookies on field.
I feel like I need to swap the structure so that it’s the reverse, 2 Def rookies and 3 mid rookies.
Now, I can do that in a few ways.
The main way I’m thinking atm:
Cut a premo mid for Hind (allows me to take Constables score at M8) and upgrade a Def rookie to a gun.
Thoughts?

Week one sans Grawndy doesn't validate the decision, but it looks like it won't break my neck straight up.
Grundy owners: The score only stays in for one price change.
I'm backing in The English Patient.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back