Round 1 Discussion (Dedicated to Jiska)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Week one sans Grawndy doesn't validate the decision, but it looks like it won't break my neck straight up.
Grundy owners: The score only stays in for one price change.

Yep. Was afraid the season would be over with a 160+ captain option that I didn't take.

The people going on about not taking him are making me rage - he's only going to curse us with 2x 140s from here to average 120 at the first price change if they keep it up!

Jelwood- 98 (ill take it since he got there even with 52% DE, 6 clangers)
Danger - 94 (VC fail, but still could have been alot more he also had only 59% DE and 6 clangers)
Kelly- 106 :D, happy with that despite fact he basically did nothing in 2nd quarter, looks a top 6 forward easy, happy with wat im seeing
Constable- 85 :D :D! Ill take that as M8 and happy with last min swap from Scott
Clark- 69, take that for a Def rookie :)
Crisps- 83, not that good for my D1, but again not bad, happy with the selection still
Grundy- 81, fail but it's first game, not panicing

For his whole career ....Dangerfield has always started seasons very slow

(Log in to remove this ad.)

9/822 C

think I can crack 2000 if everything goes right. should put me in the top 50,000 for the round too. :kissingheart:

I'm backing in The English Patient.
Was keen on Nankenstein till big Balta came on the scene, English is one of three possibles for me, too. Super-talented, great skills for a big bloke, has put on a bit of size.

Yep. Was afraid the season would be over with a 160+ captain option that I didn't take.

The people going on about not taking him are making me rage - he's only going to curse us with 2x 140s from here to average 120 at the first price change if they keep it up!
Spot on, the early crow always ends in tears, humility the way to go, especially with 21.5 rds of Grawndy to play out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back