******* millennials!

Remove this Banner Ad

If you want to bag millennials, and I have 3 kids that I bag all the time, (but they love me), here is the ultimate..
SAUCE..I kid you not...F***ing SAUCE!!

Look. Whenever you see a women complaining about "the greens" or "labor" on social media they are always over 60 years old (and they look like men anyway). There are no exceptions to this rule. It is always the case. Next time you notice some woman rambling on about Daniel Andrews it will be over 60.

Find me a woman under 30/40 that rambles on about Daniel Andrews, that isn't some paid sky news whore. Go on I dare you

Last edited:
Look. Whenever you see a women complaining about "the greens" or "labor" on social media they are always over 60 years old (and they look like men anyway). There are no exceptions to this rule. It is always the case. Next time you notice some woman rambling on about Daniel Andrews it will be over 60.

Find me a woman under 30/40 that rambles on about Daniel Andrews, that isn't some paid sky news whore. Go on I dare you

Find your own woman under 40, you old Nazi campaigner 💙

I do like millennial women I must admit.
Except for the bits of metal stuck through their noses and the fact they look like they have been scribbled on.

Nah.

Underneath the tats that they all get "to express my individuality" they are just the same as any other women.

In that if they didn't have a veej you wouldn't feed them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back