AFL Townsville

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 19, 2005
The Pub
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
UQ AFC (My only true team)
Just arrived this year for my career into the Townsville region. Loving the lifestyle and getting to know the clubs and people around.

We have the AFL Blitz this on this weekend. Not sure what that means, but I am helping out. Will be good to get the cobwebs out (as a goalie so to speak)

Just arrived this year for my career into the Townsville region. Loving the lifestyle and getting to know the clubs and people around.

We have the AFL Blitz this on this weekend. Not sure what that means, but I am helping out. Will be good to get the cobwebs out (as a goalie so to speak)

How did the AFL Townsville Blitz go, any surprising results? Hope you enjoy life as a NQ'er!!

How did the AFL Townsville Blitz go, any surprising results? Hope you enjoy life as a NQ'er!!

Overall a very enjoyable day! In the end, the Cairns Power team beat the Uni Hawks.

I loved watching the quality of footy of both womens and mens footy up here. Is it different? Absolutely. But that isn't a negative at all. I saw some very good footy being played by both the girls and the blokes and in the end that is what I enjoy the most.

Life as a NQ is going well, besides the flood and humidity, but so far I love the traffic and the lifestyle a lot more!

Overall a very enjoyable day! In the end, the Cairns Power team beat the Uni Hawks.

I loved watching the quality of footy of both womens and mens footy up here. Is it different? Absolutely. But that isn't a negative at all. I saw some very good footy being played by both the girls and the blokes and in the end that is what I enjoy the most.

Life as a NQ is going well, besides the flood and humidity, but so far I love the traffic and the lifestyle a lot more!

Uni Hawks team to beat in Townsville this year? I miss my NQ days, very laid back!!

Uni Hawks team to beat in Townsville this year? I miss my NQ days, very laid back!!

FOr a team that backed up in consecutive games, they did pretty well. Still being brand new to Townsville, I don't think I can really say who the teams to beat are. From what someone told me, the Curra Swans have recruited well for the season.

Round 1 starts (Again.... postposted after rain last week) today with the Suns hosting the Swans.

Cracking day for it as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back