Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Port Adelaide > 30 pts

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Surely West Coast members and fans you can see how we can take the actual clubs out of this game and just look at the nonsense of some of the free kicks that umpires pay in the whole competition.

When those umpires appear to have noT one iota of nous ,about reflex action and being On a knifes edge when in a contest.

30 seconds from the 3 quarter siren the Eagles got a split second reflex action from a Port player, 50 metre penalty.

You people from the Eagles who saw this, if you think that is fair compared to Darling flinging two players to the ground then you know nothing what so ever about football .

Gerard Healy who has a lovey dovey feel for the Eagles, sounds like I am sure, said the rule is there and that is 50.

Well whether he was emphasising the fact that yes the rule is there, BUT IT IS NONSENSE!

Or whether he thinks that is a good rule, I don't know, but really is that fair the way umpires call that, in, ANY GAME ON ANY WEEKEND?

NO IMPEDIMENT TO THE EAGLE PLAYER WITH THE BALL FIRST OFF, WHY GIVE A FIFTY FOR THAT?

And you Eagle people have a shot at me sometimes, well that is one of the stupid things this game has turned into, basketball, I would hope that Healy who I actually respect as a commentator, I hope he was saying "it is written" so to speak , but maybe it is ridiculous .

Of course these blokes cannot rock the boat with the AFL, all I can say is I hope the AFL wake up to their rules we've already had a GF with a questionable mark taken and paid when there was an infringement going the other way seconds before it.
A maybe decision yes, but next time it may not be a maybe.
No matter, debatable free wins a game? Should never happen!
BUT IT IS NOW!

Another wall of text. You are a ******* psychopath. Do me a solid and give yourself an uppercut.

So it's not kicking in danger when you have possession but it apparently is when you don't, even though both actions are tbe same.

Righto.

What kind of argument is that?

It's not a free kick for tackling an opponent when he has the ball either but it is when he doesn't have it... even though both actions are the same.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seeing that Richmond beat Port Adelaide last week with basically a VFL team, while West Coast are getting flogged by them safe to say Richmond are rated higher than West Coast
It’s round 5 buddy. Let’s see who’s laughing at the end of the year and I can guarentee you it’s not shitmond
#2017fluke

Back