Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 2 - Eagles v Giants Sun March 24th 6:50pm AEDT (OS)

Who will win and by how much?

• Eagles by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GWS by a goal or less

• Eagles by 7 - 20

• GWS by 7 - 20

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Eagles by a lot

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • GWS by a lot

Votes: 31 88.6%
  • Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Sam Taylor... How good is he?! Wins so many contests.

Criticising West Coast for crowds is certainly a very weird angle to take.
It is when you have 100 k members plus 10 “in waiting” - and complaining
That they can’t get seats - I’ve had mates say exactly that and then watch on tv to see 3 quarter filled stadium
Kinda invite’s criticism

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is it BARRas, or BaRASS? Anyone?

The eagles are even worse than last year.
This is beyond a joke now.
What is the game plan? They just announced they made a “tactical” sub.
What tactics?
They have to have a think about shutting up shop.
They clearly need a new direction but are happy to pay out Simpson a few more years, Gaff on the list and only grudgingly called time on NicNat despite 2 games in 3 years

They clearly need a new direction but are happy to pay out Simpson a few more years, Gaff on the list and only grudgingly called time on NicNat despite 2 games in 3 years

Would another coach be better a new coach is on a hiding to nothing. Almost better to let Simpson do this for 2 years then get a new one in

I know its the Giants and they look every bit the real deal who picked up where they left off, but as someone who has been behind Simmo every week since he was appointed, I'm finally ready to sack. It is too early in the season to actually put that into action, but this was the week I finally gave up. There just hasn't been enough of a change over the summer, they actually started better last year, it just looks like another very miserable year ahead with little direction. Gaff and Darling should have been given their 'final season' chats already.

Back