Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 2 - Dogs v Suns Sun March 24th 1pm AEDT (Mars)

Who will win and by how much?

• Dogs by a goal or less

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Suns by a goal or less

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Suns by 7 - 20

Votes: 20 44.4%
  • Dogs by a lot

• Suns by a lot

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't think we'll see Richmond at the ground any time soon.

Ameet Bains in an interview mentioned that AFL will always schedule a SA based club at the ground each year too.
Aka Crows because we roll over when the AFL tells us to. We always play at these grounds in QLD, VIC, TAS and NT.

I wish the AFL gave us more games at MCG or even Marvel instead of Cairns, Ballarat, Alice Springs and wonder why we struggle in away games at MCG.

Also I'm bias and live closer to Melbourne than the regional grounds.

Aka Crows because we roll over when the AFL tells us to. We always play at these grounds in QLD, VIC, TAS and NT.

I wish the AFL gave us games at MCG or even Marvel instead of Cairns, Ballarat, Alice Springs and wonder why we struggle in away games.
Yeah even neutrals can see the Crows getting some rough fixtures some years. IIRC we played you in Darwin when we sold a home game up there.

Yeah even neutrals can see the Crows getting some rough fixtures some years. IIRC we played you in Darwin when we sold a home game up there.
We've played home preliminary final games at the MCG in the past to give you an idea of how easily we get screwed and love taking it.

I wish the AFL gave us more games at MCG or even Marvel instead of Cairns, Ballarat, Alice Springs and wonder why we struggle in away games at MCG.

Also I'm bias and live closer to Melbourne than the regional grounds.

For what it’s worth, Dogs usually always go to Darwin, Tassie, Canberra and the Cattery. Dogs only get two mcg games max as well.

Dogs only play here like twice a year... Geelong have this kind of advantage every time they play at their home ground lol
Yeah, I love the Crows being forced to play in Geelong every year and lose by an average of 30+ points at the worst ground in Victoria that Geelong play at all the bloody time.

I think we've managed to beat you guys at MARS once?

Yeah, I love the Crows being forced to play in Geelong every year and lose by an average of 30+ points at the worst ground in Victoria that Geelong play at all the bloody time.

Here's a tip, perhaps win your own home games then?

Because it obviously wouldn't make any difference where Geelong play you. They are simply a better football team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here's a tip, perhaps win your own home games then?

Because it obviously wouldn't make any difference where Geelong play you. They are simply a better football team.
Mate, I'm not denying we suck, but you're not addressing anything because by that logic 20 years ago when we smashed you guys there all the time and got told to get better.

That ground was crap then and still is now, regardless of how good or bad my team plays there 😘

Also our home ground isn't an hour away from the CBD of every other bloody team in the State.

I think Gold Coast fooled a lot of people in the first 2 rounds, they are rubbish

I think they have improved, they would have fell right away in the past. Instead they keep fighting back to 4 goal mark.

Back