Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 2 - Eagles v Giants Sun March 24th 6:50pm AEDT (OS)

Who will win and by how much?

• Eagles by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GWS by a goal or less

• Eagles by 7 - 20

• GWS by 7 - 20

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Eagles by a lot

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • GWS by a lot

Votes: 31 88.6%
  • Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

read my post again, I meant last season and this Rnd 2 ladder. I think the Hawks can get out of bottom 4 too. But for now, the ladder looks like groundhog day.

Add the no1 pick and then maybe trade into that first round. You guys have some talent

The way they let GWS so easily get the ball down into their forward line with 10 seconds to go shows what a pathetic group of players they have at present.
They are void of elite young talent and what talent they do have are being played underdone or played on ability not merit

In fairness, Sheed, Allen and Ryan would play in nearly every team (they absolutely would start for us) and Flynn would be an option for many sides too. They were missing some of their most important players today, though I’m not sure that helps.

Giants instagram for the win check it out lol
Nothing like taking the moral high ground. The huge win would be enough for me, wouldn't need to say a word more.

I'd cringe if my team did that in reply to something so pathetically irrelevant.

Nothing like taking the moral high ground. The huge win would be enough for me, wouldn't need to say a word more.

I'd cringe if my team did that in reply to something so pathetically irrelevant.

It’s still funny have the best media team easily. Least it gets fans to have a laugh regardless

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back