Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 3 - Freo v Crows Fri March 29th 7:30pm AEDT/4:30pm WST (OS)

Who will win and by how much?

• Freo by a goal or less

Votes: 4 8.5%
  • Crows by a goal or less

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Freo by 7 - 20

Votes: 26 55.3%
  • Crows by 7 - 20

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • Freo by a lot

Votes: 10 21.3%
  • Crows by a lot

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Fremantle-vs-Adelaide.png

5th v 13th

AFL 2024 PREMIERSHIP SEASON ROUND 3
FREMANTLE V ADELAIDE
FRIDAY MARCH 29TH 7:30pm AEDT/4:30PM WST (OPTUS STADIUM)

Live scores on BigFooty during the match.

TIPPING ON BIGFOOTY

CLICK HERE :arrowright: TIP IN BIGFOOTY TIPPING
$1000 total prize money!
$500 first place and a spiffy medal
$300 second place
$200 third place

:arrowright: Best score each round wins a Premium Platinum memberships!

Tipping proudly sponsored by
The Golden Ticket

Medallion Club tickets at the MCG and Marvel
Corporate Box tickets at the MCG and Marvel
AFL Finals Tickets

Optus Stadium open air box tickets

Adelaide Oval Stadium Club tickets

Heritage Bank Stadium Lounge tickets

GABBA Open Air Corporate Boxes

Teams
DOCKERS

B: J.Aish, A.Pearce - C, J.Draper
HB: E.Hughes, L.Ryan, J.Clark
C: M.Johnson, N.Fyfe, H.Young
HF: M.Taberner, J.Treacy, S.Switkowski
F: T.Emmett, J.Amiss, M.Walters
FOLL: L.Jackson, C.Serong, A.Brayshaw

I/C: M.Frederick, J.Sharp, B.Banfield, J.O’Meara, B.Walker
EMG: C.Simpson, P.Voss, L.Reidy

CROWS
B: J.Worrell, J.Borlase, B.Smith
HB: M.Hinge, M.Keane, M.Michalanney
C: L.Sholl, J.Dawson - C, C.Jones
HF: J.Soligo, I.Rankine, J.Rachele
F: L.Pedlar, D.Fogarty, T.Walker
FOLL: R.O’Brien, R.Laird, M.Crouch

I/C: C.Burgess, B.Keays, L.Murphy, W.Milera, N.McHenry
EMG: L.Nankervis, S.Berry, E.Himmelberg

IN: J.Borlase, L.Sholl
OUT: S.Berry (Omitted), J.Butts (Injured)

:arrowdown: Links to the Club Board tipping comps :arrowdown:

Last edited:
Please advise the Freo Match Committee, that the bounce down is 4.30 (Perf Time), ........ not 5.05 as they seemed to have been programmed lately.

Freo need to play 4 quarters, the “rope a dope” tactic is wearing a bit thin.

Adelaide were wildly disappointing last week, and they haven’t been a great away team at the best of times. That all points to a comfortable Freo victory, yet I can’t shake this feeling that the Crows are in this up to their eyeballs.

Fremantle by a point

Two short breaks in a row will test Freo. I expect another slow start, with Perth expecting 31C around the start of the game.

I think Freo will win, but only because they need to. Adelaide haven't played Freo at Optus for several years.

Won't be easy, especially with the media spotlight shining on Adelaide right now over their poor away performances.

Fremantle should win though.

Adelaide by 44 points
Ah I’m not going to fall for this strategy again!! You’ve already fooled us with it twice!

Freo are certainties now everyone, Sully90’s reverse bravado has a 100% strike rate. Poor old Crows in the firing line this week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Freo by 150. Haven't watched Freo this year but just name a player struggling for form and we will play them back into it.

Someone will also kick 5 goals. Someone else will get 40 disposals.

Got an achilles heel with your tactics? Don't worry, Nicks will avoid exploiting that and prefer instead to play to your strengths.

Back in the boys.

Ah I’m not going to fall for this strategy again!! You’ve already fooled us with it twice!

Freo are certainties now everyone, Sully90’s reverse bravado has a 100% strike rate. Poor old Crows in the firing line this week
You're trying to trick me into being confident on the main board again. It's not going to work.

Freo coming off back to back 6 day breaks and Adelaide with playing for their season at this stage.

Also rumours of a Taberner injury which will cause havoc to our three-tall structure (in my mind the tactic which has brought us back into both games at the moment).

Crows by 60

holy s**t a home game against the Crows!

last time they played us here Lachie Neale was BOG and Brennan Cox kicked 4 goals as an up and coming KPF.

It was (8)6 years ago...

It's a Friday night game, pencil in the Crows as we are shyte on Friday nights. Don't think we have ever won a game on a Friday night before (not that we get many!)

It's a Friday night game, pencil in the Crows as we are shyte on Friday nights. Don't think we have ever won a game on a Friday night before (not that we get many!)

We won a Friday night game last year against Gold Coast in Gather Round. It’s the second most recent Friday night game for the Dockers

We've had some awful Friday night games at Adelaide Oval over the years, a few great wins but some ugly losses too.

How to beat Freo:
Win it at the contest, and deliver well into FWD50
Transition quick from half back
Don't stop.
Freo only lose when I tip them.

Adelaide by 25

Back