Game Day 2019 - Round 7 - Swans go to the Lion's den

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Swans to soar over the overreaching Loins and put them in there box by 9.
The rain to be a pain.
Fu to queue for a frothy for the first time in some time, as the loins locals crawl out from under all sorts of debris after a win.
Jack in attack.
Hot chips served without vinegar.
The Bloods are back!

Swans to soar over the overreaching Loins and put them in there box by 9.
The rain to be a pain.
Fu to queue for a frothy for the first time in some time, as the loins locals crawl out from under all sorts of debris after a win.
Jack in attack.
Hot chips served without vinegar.
The Bloods are back!

Good to see you staying positive Jay-Z

Swans to lose by 30. KJack to have a poor game. People to question why Rowbottom was dropped for him. Longmire given contract extension. Finish year in bottom 2. Draft best mid. Longmire plays best mid as a pressure high forward or lock down defender for career. Fans laud Longmire as greatest coach of all time.

gonna be very wet up here, been raining all night

swan.jpg

Forgive me this indulgence of posting up my baby pic

Go Swans

Tadhg signed his little jumper at the corresponding ressies match last year for him even though he'd just been born.

Off to the Gabba later to cheer them on but sadly his Mum put a stop to my little boy going as probably not fair on everyone else at the game. Hopefully next year when he can handle sitting in one spot long enough.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This could get ugly with the rain in Brisbane, we've been struggling to score in dry conditions this season let alone wet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back