Game Day Crows v Brisbane at the Gabba 18/5/19 Cast your vote here!

Who will win?????

• Crows!

Votes: 30 55.6%
  • Brisbane!

Votes: 11 20.4%
  • Greens!

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Labor!

Votes: 26 48.1%
  • Liberal!

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Clive Palmer!

Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Pauline Hanson!

Votes: 5 9.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

It's hard to blame one person... but Tex dropping that mark which lead to Charlie's goal was the difference.

He was one of the few reasons we were even close.

What about Lynch dropping a mark when we had time to play and all the momenum?

What about Kelly dropping one in the back pocket?

Yeah, this is all on Tex. * me.

A late point and meaningless goal to Betts brings it back to 1 meaning we've dropped a game by 1 at least once every decade (Collingwood 1997, Fremantle 1998, 2003, and 2007 and Brisbane 2019).

Today was a very costly loss, we tried but were forced to play from behind all game. Eagles to come next week at AO and then Melbourne on the road who are trying their best.

These are the always the most dangerous games, having to play from behind in an away game against a team that will finish in the middle of the ladder. So yeah result went as expected. And the next 3 games are 50/50's and will likely decide our season.

I don't think whatever plan we had against Neale worked particularly well.

He had 39 touches, 12 clearances, 400 meters gained, 7 score involvements, only 2 turnovers, 6 tackles... Could go on.

He was BOG by a ******* mile. Did nothing to stop him

Why the hell is Eddie trying to take a screamer when he could have sheppard the ball through ffs
Because he does it every week and no one at the club has the balls to tell the most dangerous small forward in the league to ******* play as a small forward.

He was one of the few reasons we were even close.

What about Lynch dropping a mark when we had time to play and all the momenum?

What about Kelly dropping one in the back pocket?

Yeah, this is all on Tex. **** me.

All of those moments cost us dearly. Senior players shouldn't stuff those moments up

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well played crows, should’ve had you dead and buried halfway through the last but you took your chances albeit too late. Not the barnstorming finished I yearned for but hopefully we may renew our little clash later on in the year (where it matters a little more). Best game of the year hands down I reckon tho

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Back