Round 9 Discussion (Dedicated to vast)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait to see our ma boi stocker ton up today for the non-belivers

giphy.gif

Bloody all my bench rookie cash generators have scored crap this week Hayes (31), Rowbottom (24), Answerth (27)... Parker (30) has missed his BE 55 so will start to lose cash now.. ROB is stil moo'ing along but getting closer to his max price
At least they're on your bench ...and not on field

I was operating Supercoach under the influence and forgot to put a non player on the field for Grundys score. I'll friggen spew if Drew is a late in.

Any news on Spudderfield. He's playing right?
Drew played SANFL yesterday so no chance of playing today.

Can one or all of you campaigners please get Alf to kick me out of that fine establishment :rainbow:
i never watched Home and Away back in the day, but after seeing all the funny Alf gifsposted by this boards fine kenties I feel compelled to go through the back catalogue.

Captain Rocky or Jelly ?
Cant see Cripps going big v GWS in Syd.
Coulda Shoulda Didn't do the VC on Grawndy

Rocky at home v the easiest mob for mids to score.
Jelly v witches hats with no coniglio stealing points.

The pooch luvs these undecided captain issues. Half a schmacko for Rocky the other half for Jelly. He normally gets it right.

1675/14 with Gawn as captain.

Rockliff, Duursma, Houli, Williams, Cripps, Walsh, Satterfield and Gibbons left today.

Could be looking at a score around 2300-2400 but that would only be about par this week going by other scores around here.

ROB to Fort in a couple of weeks looks very likley! And that will also net me close to $300k to go on a spending spree! :cool:
He debuted two rounds early unfortunately. Would have been nice to use ROB for the Gawn/Grundy Bye then trade. Fort has a Bye in the same week as Gawn/Grundy.

1675/14 with Gawn as captain.

Rockliff, Duursma, Houli, Williams, Cripps, Walsh, Satterfield and Gibbons left today.

Could be looking at a score around 2300-2400 but that would only be about par this week going by other scores around here.
2300 + is almost never just par.
Don't be fooled by the one week heroes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1,523/13+C

Rocky, Duursma
Balta, Baker
Cripps, ZWill, Whitfield, Walsh + Setterfield

Clark really f****** me with his 33 covering for Moore

I was operating Supercoach under the influence and forgot to put a non player on the field for Grundys score. I'll friggen spew if Drew is a late in.

We've apparently flown up 3 emergencies. Late change probably likely, noise is around Fisher but may be Setters...

He debuted two rounds early unfortunately. Would have been nice to use ROB for the Gawn/Grundy Bye then trade. Fort has a Bye in the same week as Gawn/Grundy.

Very true, would have been perfect

Let's pray he is rested ...

Doubt he gets an extended run of it when big Sav comes back, but also probably won't get dropped after that performance. Much as I like him, hopefully he has a great game next week but then stays out of the team till Rd 14.

Knowing SC though, barely nobody picks him up after next week due to bye cover and he goes on to win the Coleman.

Hope Setters plays. Otherwise I get Parkers magnificent score. Drew played SANFL yesterday so you're safe. From what I read Mayes is the non playing emergency.
I’d like to personally thank Jcpdragonx for trading out the Heendog so we knew he was going to ton up.

14/1716 with Grundy C

Boak
Whit
Williams
Cripps
Walsh
Baker
Bolton
Duurs

After three backwards weeks should move back in the right direction after Bolton drops 140 on the Hawks.

It was posted on here on Friday that Bolton might be a late out. Apparently the track watchers noticed a bit of a hammy issue when he was training and he was talking to the docs. You got cover in case?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back