Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Carlton > 30 pts

• Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

One of Carlton’s two goals was from a free kick 15m directly in front.
12 goals down with 3 mins to go in the first half.
Pathetic really. Would love to see a 100 point smashing. No mercy GWS.
Knowing our coach we will play kicksie in the last half and score only 2 goals. Win by 28. But I hope for a 4qtr effort for once.

It was Carlton's GF last week. So this must be a JLT game.
Either that or they are cooked after the effort last week.
Chief I reckon they are cooked for the rest of the year.
Take Cripps out of that side and they become merger material. It’s similar to when they had the environmental gladiator (Juddy) playing fro them.

Maybe just bad timing, Carlton get up with a decent effort every few months. Then just go back to playing rubbish.

Sydney will probably be in good form by the time we play them.
We put in a solid 1st 6 weeks but we have come out completely flat after snatching defeat from.the jaws of victory against Hawthorn and Collingwood.

Complete lack of belief in the playing group and Cripps being blocked out of every contest doesn't help which both north and gws have done well.

Carlton don't deserve a priority pick, while the swap of picks with Adelaide looks like a disaster. Is it really going to make much of a difference anyway? How many high draft picks have Carlton had and they still can't win a game. Carlton have too many players playing for them that don't deserve a game. Either because they aren't good enough or too young and get pushed around too easily.

Honestly I don't really know what they can do at this stage. Bolton doesn't look up-to it and half the players running around don't even look like they give a s**t.

Carlton are pathetic. And I dont use that word lightly but whatever they are doing as a club isnt working and it's been long enough. The worst side in the league year after year.
Brisbane , saints and suns look better this year but carlton look the same, maybe worse. Must be hard for their supporters.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Carlton don't deserve a priority pick, while the swap of picks with Adelaide looks like a disaster. Is it really going to make much of a difference anyway? How many high draft picks have Carlton had and they still can't win a game. Carlton have too many players playing for them that don't deserve a game. Either because they aren't good enough or too young and get pushed around too easily.

Honestly I don't really know what they can do at this stage. Bolton doesn't look up-to it and half the players running around don't even look like they give a ****.
When players look disinterested it is either a culture problem or coaching problem. It isn't like Bolton has delivered so getting rid of him will do no harm. Just need a decent replacement which is easier said than done.

Well this is a bit sad.

Only the second thrashing of the year. Need to show some fight for the second half and show resilience next week otherwise the knives will be coming out.

Back