Autopsy Smashed the Tigers - Rd 11, 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Take a bow Shaw

I believe this is the change we needed. We look completely different and our attack on the ball was relentless. 4 quarters of some of the best footy I’ve seen North play in longggg time

Looking forward to this list maybe developing even more

Go north!

Yeah i dunno. It was clear the guys loved Brad. It may just be the message getting old, working out the bark isnt as bad as the bite (happens to all over time) and/or thinking.... if the club is prepared to dump the coach how many of us are next?

That said they did appear to really enjoy their footy tonight.

I just wouldnt rest it all on Orange Brad Bad.

Was at the game. Just said to dad that was the best game I've seen North play in a long time. 4 quarters of effort from everyone. That's all we ask for. Enjoy this one everyone.

Scott will be cheering from his lounge room.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Phenomenal. What a brilliant night at the footy. Just annihlated them around the ball and then silky on the outside. Forward line menacing, back line mean and organised. Best we’ve played since vs Adelaide in Tassie 2017 I reckon, and such a positive harbinger of what the future might be. We have the list no ******* doubt.

Interesting. There was a team out there with potential to do anything.

No one wants to front up to that.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

If only we'd shown up in round 1 like that!!!!:mad:

Still seriously pissed about this season getting trashed.

LDU mentioned in the roaming Brian segment that Rhyce gave him a different role tonight, telling him to play a little more on instinct. Wouldn't be surprised if that was the message to all the young guys. Simpkin is another that seemed to enjoy playing his way tonight.
Those two were noticeably more confident and had more impact. Even after LDU got caught a few times he kept taking risks to run with the ball. Loved it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back