Hawkins free to play - Tuggers post your tears here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Hell yeah!

0044.jpg

No surprise.
The real question is which Cats player will 'bumper bar' a Tiger this Friday night - only to get off on an unknown MRO "technicality" after Scott frowns and scoffs at reporters in his presser and Whateley foams it up early next week.....

No surprise.
The real question is which Cats player will 'bumper bar' a Tiger this Friday night - only to get off on an unknown MRO "technicality" after Scott frowns and scoffs at reporters in his presser and Whateley foams it up early next week.....
If it’s close I’m sure one of our players will give away a free right in front of goal for head butting Abletts elbow

Hell yeah!

0044.jpg
I never realised that kid was clutching a handful of sand before. My nephew pulls that exact same face btw.

And lol at this thread - rip Tommo's pies. He'll have to make sure Junkins gives him some of his.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No surprise.
Nothing to see here, move along please...
If it’s close I’m sure one of our players will give away a free right in front of goal for head butting Abletts elbow

Its like theyve accepted their fate!:$

Remove this Banner Ad

Back