Game Day Round 12 2019: Richmond vs Geelong MCG 7:50pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, we have injuries, but we only have one player out from our forward line - Riewoldt. Big out, but I’m pretty sure our forwards used to kick a score without him. Kicking 2* goals in a half is not acceptable.

Also, I think this game is showing that our smalls have been exposed this season. None of them had a good season and since their pressure dipped, they no longer are having a positive impact in our team.

Midfield is copping a bathing right now. That is just something we lack in whether or not we have injuries so this isn’t much different to expectations.

Defence was good in the first quarter, but reverted to being poor like expected. Astbury is a big out and Garthwaite simply cannot handle Hawkins. How is Lynch triple-teamed yet we let Garthwaite play 1-on-1 against Hawkins?

I remember a few years ago someone told me that Mark Williams said Butler is the worst kick at our club... I can see why he said that...
He is a dud a total dud and how he gets a game in front of Bolton l don’t know
He will need a huge second half to get another game
Also our other smalls have been super quiet especially that quarter

Surely we can now.
When JR8 can't get into the game, he would at least push forward and try win his own ball. I would like to see Lynch put in more effort up the ground if he is struggling up forward.
Oh gee maybe due to his PCL lol

any one at home see a replay of Higgins goal/behind? Looked like a clear goal where I'm sitting. Have no idea how the ump could say it hit the post from where he was standing.
They showed a few shit angles from right on the line from which you could resolve nothing except that it wasn't touched until over. So had to go umpires call which was touched post - behind. Then straight after that they show a proper view in which you can clearly see it didn't get near the post.
Absolute joke.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yet we drop a big bodied defender in broad when astbury is out.
Dumbest shit ever ratugolea and hawkins having a contested marking field day

Houli is nowhere near as good as what people on here would make out. Lots of cheap kicks and rarely do they end up penetrating through the opposition press/zone. I would rather the ball in Edwards, Vlastuin and Stacks hand as its more likely to get to the forward line.

He gave up like 6 goals due to direct turnovers last week

Clearly Lynch’s lack of leap is a Problem.
At GC he was jumping over packs, but haven’t seen that to date.

No he isn’t

Clubs dont pay big bucks to players if they aren’t up to it
Fair dues. If that was Jack in those positions then different story. Lynch is a different player and doesn't get it yet or will never be Jack in reading the ball and making things happen.

Lynch looks like a robot who hadn't got the right program.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back