Game Day Round 21 Western Bulldogs vs Richmond, Marvel Stadium, 7:50pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheapest talent is the draft. You can’t keep wasting first rounders on spuds though.

Way too many wasted first round picks and it shows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
In our 4 great years our earliest picks were late teens and we took them. Since then we have had excellent picks but only took 2021 but traded out 2022 and 2023.

Now we have so many older players to go, but we will.be replacing them with rd 2, 3, 4 and 5 picks.

Maybe you should go back to see how that poster has spoken to me in the past before you comment. He abuses me all the time - but, funnily enough, you do jack crap about it. you ump me here like i play for the Tigers. get a grip ol man

I mod by what I see, I don't have time to be looking at every single interaction between two posters and keeping "score" of who attacks who.

If it happens, report

It takes 50-100 games for most players to settle into an AFL career.. kid finds the footy so let him develop

Gift him 40-90 more games and then make a call you reckon? Struth

The old gameplan doesn't work anymore. We need to find a coach with new ideas to become proper competitive again instead of just a middle of the road team.

Teams have figured us out with varying degrees of success. Our poor skills will always allow oppos to get the ball back

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back