Preview Round 21 v Western Bulldogs Marvel Stadium Friday August 4th 7.50pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

its about time for us to have a spud kick a bag on the oppo so i hope cumbo or jack riewoldt can have a big day out in front of goals
Did you just say Jack is a spud?!

love the lack of confidence among this group lol
Did you quote the wrong post? I didn't express an opinion on whether we'll win or not...

I just don't have confidence in that specific decision without a good reason to back it, which they're clearly not divulging...

On the subject of winning, I'm relatively optimistic we can get it done with their weakened backline.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we cant play football just because its at marvel then we should all retire our whole footy department, coaches and players!
We shouod be affraid of anything. Think covid year when we won the premiership away from the G.
Club has not been the same since 2020

Considering we have not won at Marvel in so long and now Dusty is out, I don't give us much of a chance to even get close here.
Will watch to enjoy the game without much expectation.

I think you will be pleasantly surprised. Reckon we'll get up. Exciting and fresh looking forward line.
Dogs have pretty much their backline out Meaning their taller players, only jones has come back after not playing for two months.

In Mini we trust to get the boys up at MARVEL

Every week some sh1t truck that's never played a good game in their life, comes out and puts on the performance of the year.

Having flashbacks to Naughton and his breakout game a few years ago taking 45 contested marks on Astbury

liam jones 20 intercept marks tonight.
James O'Donnell to kick 4 from CHB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back