Preview Round 12 v GWS Giants Stadium Sunday June 4th 1.10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I’ll join in. Dimma was ****ed, over rated coach who did both thing until he got a decent assistant. Match committee are ****ed no idea living in the past with failed assistants. Cumberland would win a Brownlow and Coleman a Norm Smith an Archibald and a Nobel Peace prize if they just kept playing him. He is the best talent we’ve had since McBean and is badly managed.
Club needs to a complete overhaul. Players want out.

Is that better? Does that suit your narrative? Cheers mate I’ll contribute what and how I like.
Which is fine, but keep personal remark’s out of your posts. Also if you’re going to name a poster have the guts, respect, decency and integrity to tag them. Don’t need people on here eating their own fellow Tigers just bc they see things differently. There’s room for both sides of the discussion and definitely cyber room to store it. Just try and be amicable and if something upsets your tummy then just move onto the next post as the pain will soon go away.

Which is fine, but keep personal remark’s out of your posts. Also if you’re going to name a poster have the guts, respect, decency and integrity to tag them. Don’t need people on here eating their own fellow Tigers just bc they see things differently. There’s room for both sides of the discussion and definitely cyber room to store it. Just try and be amicable and if something upsets your tummy then just move onto the next post as the pain will soon go away.
That’s fine with me but feel free to offer a rebuttal instead of running around just disagreeing with my posts which also lacks guts and respect

That’s fine with me but feel free to offer a rebuttal instead of running around just disagreeing with my posts which also lacks guts and respect
Both of you have had your say.
that’s enough.
TigerImposter

I haven’t disagreed with all of your posts and I’ve even liked some. Disagreeing to a post is not a lack of guts and respect and has no personal attachment. It’s just your paranoia attached with your ego that you feel you’re always right. To this stage your assessment of the year is like 2016 , but only worse as the coach resigned. You’ve actually got pretty well everything wrong and you expect me to agree with you and like your posts. 😂 Also I complement the club whenever something positive happens within the club, but unfortunately with only three lacklustre wins for the year it’s hard to be positive with all the events that have taken place. Now move on and stop playing the internet fireman by trying to put out fires as you’re actually closer to an arsonist bc you seem to be involved in starting a lot of them.

yeah i think its a red thing, like STAHP

or i dunno how else to explain disagree being taken personally

we should feel free to disagree and be disagreed with, its quicker to do it with the button but

i think its the red colour its like the teachers red pen or something

yeah anyway just an idle thought you guyth

I haven’t disagreed with all of your posts and I’ve even liked some. Disagreeing to a post is not a lack of guts and respect and has no personal attachment. It’s just your paranoia attached with your ego that you feel you’re always right. To this stage your assessment of the year is like 2016 , but only worse as the coach resigned. You’ve actually got pretty well everything wrong and you expect me to agree with you and like your posts. 😂 Also I complement the club whenever something positive happens within the club, but unfortunately with only three lacklustre wins for the year it’s hard to be positive with all the events that have taken place. Now move on and stop playing the internet fireman by trying to put out fires as you’re actually closer to an arsonist bc you seem to be involved in starting a lot of them.

Na don’t think I will. I’ll keep calling out irrational posts. Reason I don’t call them out in GameDay threads is because I understand the heighten sense of emotion and let them fly. Fair enough we’re all passionate but seriously mate I’m allowed to call out bullshit the same way others can sprout it. If we all got along this place would be boring. It actually keeps me entertained

Right oh pal. Most that don’t agree me don’t post because of responses such as this. Way to feel good about yourself champ. You and the other chicken littles keep up the good work. Btw the sky isn’t falling it’s firmly in place

Amazing that you think it's all about you.
Would love a dollar for every time you use the word ME.
Everyone agrees with you .. keep dreaming, sunshine!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yeah i think its a red thing, like STAHP

or i dunno how else to explain disagree being taken personally

we should feel free to disagree and be disagreed with, its quicker to do it with the button but

i think its the red colour its like the teachers red pen or something

yeah anyway just an idle thought you guyth
Why have a red disagree button if we can’t use it? 😂 People getting offended bc posters disagree to their posts. Imagine the outrage if we actually typed to them why we disagreed with their posts. I reckon we’d be up for abuse . 😂.

Can't you people just disagree like actual adults?
mister rogers middle finger GIF

Your problem is you lack manners and communication skills. Fancy mentioning me negatively in a post and not tagging me. Yet you claim I’m being immature ??. You’ve been pretty well wrong all year with your coverage and accounts on the coaches and team performance, yet you’re still beating your chest telling us everything is right.
Dwight Schrute vibes. Baaaad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back