Preview Round 3 v Sydney MCG Sunday March 31st 4pm

Remove this Banner Ad

I like the team picked ... Miller, Brown, Banks, Sonsie, Rioli ... we need 40 games into all these lads ... to work out what we really have ... potential doesn't win games

In: T.Young, N.Broad, M.Rioli, T.Sonsie
Out: J.Trezise (ankle), J.Clarke (omitted), D.Grimes (wrist), D.Martin (calf)
Add Seth who has already showed he has the footy smarts, the ability and the work rate

These are exactly the types of games that we Swans tend to lose.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
I think you have enough in your cheat academy plus corrupt Richmond hating umpires to get you over the line

MRO taking thepiss with pendleberrrrry…no weeks just a fine

Imaging if that was Mansell, Pickett, lunch, etc etc…weeks

The Match Review Officer graded the incident as intentional conduct, low impact and body contact, drawing a $3750 fine ($2500 with an early plea). If the incident was graded as medium impact, it would have cost Pendlebury a one-match ban.
Hope the campaigner does his knee

We have the worst list in the comp and it’s not even an argument. The team on paper looks s**t this week.

Understandably we have injuries and have no depth but lots of pain to come.

Not even close I would say. We have some good players, some old players and some inexperienced players.

Our biggest issue right now is team chemistry if you could measure that in the AFL ours would be one of the lowest.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who cares who is playing. It’s a nothing year. Hopefully Yze can see where we are at now and make the necessary changes moving forward.

Can’t believe some are complaining about certain kids getting a game when we’ve all been screaming out for kids to be played.

I just wanna see Cumbo play seniors, it's killing me that he's getting left in the twos.

He can't be worse than what Lefau or Banks have delivered

university memory GIF

I’m happy Lefau has kept his spot but he should’ve had multiple goals last week but he wasn’t selfish, needs to be selfish as do the rest of the forwardline

You’re in goal range, take the ******* shot

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Agreed. The confidence he'd have gained if he slotted one along with the short boost of moral the team would've got. Moments gone missing. Hopefully this weekend we see him get one

I just wanna see Cumbo play seniors, it's killing me that he's getting left in the twos.

He can't be worse than what Lefau or Banks have delivered

university memory GIF
cumbo, mcauliffe must wonder what they have to do

cumbo = the new Dan Butler

enjoy watching him tear it up for another club in three years time

Hope you are joking mate because if not we are a club in distress…long term injury list is horrendous and it’s only the 4th game of the season

Gibbo…2024 gone ski….and now has an infection as well
Dusty…who knows how long
Prestia…6weeks-2months min
Hopper 6weeks- 2 months min
Trigger…4-6/weeks
Coulthard…no idea
Broad….no idea
Grimey…no idea …injury prone anyways
Fawcett….long term
JGTI…weeks

Balta…fmd

Lunch…not 100%

MRJ and Young…coming off injuries

Colina….call the priest
Coulthard is playing in the 2s
Balta is not injured
Graham is in full training
Broad has been picked in the senior team
Lynch is coming back from a very serious foot injury was always going to take 4 - 6 matches b5 he is 100% fit

Lol Dow still in the side? No McAuliffe? Get ****ed.
Yep agree, this is a game we are destined to get utterly destroyed in.
May as well give McAuliffe a go.

How in the fug is Cumberland and Clarke not in the team as well? We must be surely tanking already coz that makes zero sense.

Last edited by a moderator:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back