Preview Round 3 v Sydney MCG Sunday March 31st 4pm

Remove this Banner Ad

And how is it when he kicks goals, applies pressure and plays well as he has so far this season. He was generally applauded on here after his game last week. MRJ did nothing in the practice matches and pretty much nothing in the games so far.

Cumberland may have flaws, but he has a fair bit of talent as well. If he plays well this week.. he'll be still in the ressies next week.
if were cumbo, id be looking to leave. discusting moves by our genius coaches.

For better or for worse the team picked is one that they believe gives us the best chance of at least being able to run out the game instead of getting to about halfway through the 3rd quarter and the kids hit the wall and we see a 5-6 goal loss get blown out to a 10-12 goal loss. For those of you getting overly frustrated, it's going to be a very long season.
Good post mate. Another realist. Some in here expecting ridiculous miracles each week. I'm happy to believe the season will unearth a few good long term kids moving forward into 2025. The key for us is to absolutely nail the draft.

So now mcauliffe will miss the vfl game too because he’s an emergency?
I think by game time there's just I emergency. He's better off playing VFL
I'm happy that sonsie is playing.
End of the day, not a bad 22.

Last edited:
I can’t believe how easily everyone gets hoodwinked by the Tiger hating media …

This year Dusty has played 2 games and generated 4 x goals and goal assists and 15 x score involvements in a bottom 4 team - these are elite numbers …all with a troublesome calf.

Don’t get sucked in by the media narrative … every team would give their left nut for a half forward generating 2 x goals and GA and 7.5 x SI per game.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Hope you are joking mate because if not we are a club in distress…long term injury list is horrendous and it’s only the 4th game of the season

Gibbo…2024 gone ski….and now has an infection as well
Dusty…who knows how long
Prestia…6weeks-2months min
Hopper 6weeks- 2 months min
Trigger…4-6/weeks
Coulthard…no idea
Broad….no idea
Grimey…no idea …injury prone anyways
Fawcett….long term
JGTI…weeks

Balta…fmd

Lunch…not 100%

MRJ and Young…coming off injuries

Colina….call the priest

Bauer?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For better or for worse the team picked is one that they believe gives us the best chance of at least being able to run out the game instead of getting to about halfway through the 3rd quarter and the kids hit the wall and we see a 5-6 goal loss get blown out to a 10-12 goal loss. For those of you getting overly frustrated, it's going to be a very long season.
I have very quickly adjusted (much quicker than I thought) to the 08-11 mentality of us being shithouse. I find now that I just get more mad at the s**t umpiring we cop each week.

I just want to see the growth of the kids and progress being made for the next push in 3-5 years. Gotta say the terrible injury management doesn't help.

To be fair, overall I prefer the precedent that's been set where we give our younger/inexperienced players a longer run in the team.

Admittedly, I thought Dow and Lefau should have been dropped but I like this better than just dropping them after one or two bad ones like Dimma did.

It's an exploratory year, I think we as fans need to embrace a bit of patience.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back