Preview Round 1 v Carlton MCG Thursday March 14 7.30pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reckon AFL are lulling us into a false sense of security by not naming DeBoy and O'Gorman but they've told the other umps to go twice as hard on us dry.
Sandpaper gate 2.0

Reckon AFL are lulling us into a false sense of security by not naming DeBoy and O'Gorman but they've told the other umps to go twice as hard on us dry.
leigh fischer is gonna ream us

ex aints player that is salty over our dynasty cos the aints have only won one flag in 150 years

Good to see Mansell in.
Hopefully will rough up a few of their "stars", within the rules of course.
Need a couple of old school players to instill fear.

Balta Playing forward ? Real cost is that King kicked 5 goals - Was Baltas contribution worth 5 Goals - Who is going to handle Mckay or Curnow ? We have a wealth of small forwards Campbell Clarke Cumbo Green - 2017 Premiers - Reiwoldt and a small mosquito fleet
How many goals did the king from st kilda kick on Balta late last year? Was it 5 before young went to him?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure bringing Nank back without Ruck support is a good idea. We don't have Grigg as a backup and throwing Balta into the ruck with Lynch's first appearance in 12 months would be stupid anyway. We already know Lynch will be on limited game time. Would have preferred another ruck and maybe park Nank in front of the leading Curnow / McKay while resting.

If our midfield defensive efforts are like last week, it will get ugly. Five day turnaround is typical anti RFC by the AFL - Dimma's gone so the umps can't screw with us any longer... wait... I'm sure they will find a way...

I hope we can pull it off, by 5 day turnaround will not help us. Can't wait to see Lynch and Dusty..
Pickett to play in the ruck, after he has played wing, defensive forward and run out the waters

Jack Ross 20+ tonight

Gonna get some craft beers and a box of Country Cheese for my salami and gourmet $80 a kg cheese
u drink regular aussie lager 99.9% of the time

dead to me when you dabble in rancid crafts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back