Half-BacksTom Brown30Hugo Ralphsmith13Ry Cantwell68
CentreAustin Johnson51Kane McAuliffe21Sam Banks41
Half-ForwardsMatthew Coulthard26Judson Clarke23Steely Green48
ForwardsJacob Koschitzke20Noah Cumberland38Mykelti Lefau42
FollowersSamson Ryan32Lachlan Street55William Bravo70
InterchangeNick Girolami59Chad Harris54Oliver Hayes-Brown47
Lachlan Wilson82Cameron Olden
SubsThomas Brindley61Liam George67Mohammed Yassine52

The VFL team has their final practice match against the Blues tomorrow afternoon at Punt Road Oval.

There will be a number of players eager to play well from the AFL listed players as Yze looks to lock in his best side moving into the season proper in the AFL. Interestingly Naismith has been held over from this game, while the other 2 emergencies in Brown and Banks will be keen to remain in contention should changes be required for our round 2 game in 10 days time. Young bull midfielder McAuliffe who had a good outing in a half last weekend, will also be keen to thrust his name in to the mix for a debut especially if the midfield struggles again tomorrow night. Judson Clarke put in an eye-catching performance also last week. Noah Cumberland who has found himself on the outside looking in, will be keen to repeat his efforts from the second half where he kicked 3 and had a hand in a handful of other goals. Jacob Koschitzke will be keen to make amends for a poor first up showing at senior level, as will Ryan who has struggled in his last 2 games at senior level.

Overall it's a fairly strong line up we're putting out with 14 AFL listed players. At this stage there doesn't appear to be a stream listed for the game which is slightly disappointing especially for those who can't make it in to watch in person.

BacksJames Trezise36Ben Miller46Mutaz El Nour57
Lachlan Wilson82Cameron Olden58

The VFL team has their final practice match against the Blues tomorrow afternoon at Punt Road Oval.

There will be a number of players eager to play well from the AFL listed players as Yze looks to lock in his best side moving into the season proper in the AFL. Interestingly Naismith has been held over from this game, while the other 2 emergencies in Brown and Banks will be keen to remain in contention should changes be required for our round 2 game in 10 days time. Young bull midfielder McAuliffe who had a good outing in a half last weekend, will also be keen to thrust his name in to the mix for a debut especially if the midfield struggles again tomorrow night. Judson Clarke put in an eye-catching performance also last week. Noah Cumberland who has found himself on the outside looking in, will be keen to repeat his efforts from the second half where he kicked 3 and had a hand in a handful of other goals. Jacob Koschitzke will be keen to make amends for a poor first up showing at senior level, as will Ryan who has struggled in his last 2 games at senior level.

Overall it's a fairly strong line up we're putting out with 14 AFL listed players. At this stage there doesn't appear to be a stream listed for the game which is slightly disappointing especially for those who can't make it in to watch in person.
Was mentioned on Talking Tigers than there will be a stream for this one.

I find it a bit odd that Naismith is the carryover emergency.

BacksJames Trezise36Ben Miller46Mutaz El Nour57
Lachlan Wilson82Cameron Olden58

That is a taste of some of the VFL teams we should be fielding this season. Austin Johnson, Chad Harris and Bravo all looked fantastic last week and are experienced players at this type of level now. Of the AFL listed players there is only McAuliffe under 20yo I think, and he is very advanced for his age physically. If we have a half reasonable injury run I expect big things from this team this season.

Was mentioned on Talking Tigers than there will be a stream for this one.

I find it a bit odd that Naismith is the carryover emergency.
Maybe Nankervis is still under a slight doubt in case the fasciitis plays up.

Assume there is a live stream for this?

“Live vision of the match and commentary from Richmond Media's Brenton Mann will be available on richmondfc.com.au and our Official Club App, as a curtain-raiser to the senior side's Round 1 match against the Blues later in the evening at the MCG.”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

delete post mate as you had me confused?
How’s wonderland gonna go today mate?

Huge game for him to show us all that it’s clicked for him

Hoping and expecting a 4 quarter effort from the future norm smith medalist

How’s wonderland gonna go today mate?

Huge game for him to show us all that it’s clicked for him

Hoping and expecting a 4 quarter effort from the future norm smith medalist
I feel for the kid bc he gets highly scrutinised and severely judged all bc of Dumma. I pray he plays well every week bc of this harsh treatment

No Kaleb Smith, Jack Bauer?
Or Archie May?
Ah man. Smith caught my eye last practice match. Was hoping I’d see more of him.
Also would’ve liked seeing more of Archie May.

Sounds like Bauer is going through some drills as he only came off injury list recently. Only way I can explain his absence

Remove this Banner Ad

Back