VFL Round 2 v Sydney Punt Road Oval Sunday 31st 12.05pm LIVE STREAM

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 2, Richmond VFL v Sydney Swans, Sunday, March 31, 12:05pm AEDT, Swinburne Centre
BacksMutaz El Nour57Nick Girolami59Joel Garner53
Half-BacksKaleb Smith49Hugo Ralphsmith13Chad Harris54
CentreAustin Johnson51Will Bravo70Nick Guiney62
Half-ForwardsMatthew Coulthard26Steely Green48Cameron Olden58
ForwardsJacob Koschitzke20Noah Cumberland38Samson Ryan32
FollowersSam Naismith24Kane McAuliffe28Lachlan Street55
InterchangeJed Feneley64Mohammed Yassine52Lachlan Wilson82
Liam George67Archie May71
EMGThomas Brindley60Harrison White56Sam Davidson73

This week's VFL game is our first home game leading into the AFL game. With just the 9 AFL listed players it will be another undermanned side that front up against a Sydney side that sits 5th on the ladder after a 7 goal win in round 1 over Coburg. Hopefully the team can put in a similar performance to last weeks effort against the Suns.

Players to watch: McAuliffe Ralphsmith Cumberland Naismith

The game will be lived streamed on the AFL app.

Last edited:
Where the hell is Bauer?????

And I see West Indies legend Joel Garner is in the back pocket to mind their resting ruckman….

Will we get an announcement in 2 months that Jacob Bauer and the Tigers have parted company - even though it actually occurred 4 months back from that future announcement.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Will we get an announcement in 2 months that Jacob Bauer and the Tigers have parted company - even though it actually occurred 4 months back from that future announcement.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Given he’s not on injured list it must be under guise of well-being that he’s not playing , so make of that what u will

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Taylor Adams in the VFL lol. Looks miles better than everyone else on the ground right now

5-0, the fact that many of them are there is the frustrating part because sydney should've been pinged a few times but haven't been
That’s always the problem with the way we’re adjudicated. It’s barely ever the ones paid against us. It’s the ones we aren’t paid. Annoying that this happens at all levels.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back