VFL Round 1 V Gold Coast at Carrara Saturday 12.05pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Can't remember the last time we've had a first year mid getting 30+ disposals and a goal in their first game in the VFL. Was also impressive in the practice games. Should definitely get an opportunity in the firsts in the coming weeks.

I will try and watch game tonight if it's possible. Awesome to hear kmac2 and Sonsie dominated as they will add class and speed to our midfield.
Have the tissues ready boss…
Kmac 2.0 is everything we want in the midfield

A quality Left footer makes all the difference.
Booming and laser like this kids left peg

Last edited:
Have the tissues ready boss…
Kmac 2.0 is everyone we want in the midfield

A quality Left footer makes all the difference.
Booming and laser like this kids left peg
You're telling me nothing i didn't already know. lol;):):cool:
Watching the Shield Final atm and the mighty WA rubbing Tassie into the ground.

You're telling me nothing i didn't already know. lol;):):cool:
Watching the Shield Final atm and the mighty WA rubbing Tassie into the ground.
3 in a row is some effort.. their 2nd 11 would beat most state teams

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Best game I’ve seen El Nour play.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
2 in a row, was very good last weekend.
I think the leadership role he has this year has been good for him.
Hope he keeps it up this year. Played some great footy last year in the first half of the season. Was talked up as a possible mid season draft selection. Maybe im wrong but seemed as though his form dropped off after missing out.
Great athlete, wouldn’t be a KPD at AFL level, but interesting prospect as a 3rd tall/ rebounding defender

Can't remember the last time we've had a first year mid getting 30+ disposals and a goal in their first game in the VFL. Was also impressive in the practice games. Should definitely get an opportunity in the firsts in the coming weeks.
Reckon Marc dragocevic might have done this

I like the look of Archie May and El Nour from our talls. El Nour has an uncharacteristically fumbly first half, but I think he’s worth a shot.
Archie May would have been a better pick than Kosi and on min chips

McAullife - To think we traded our pick down twice to collect 2 x 3rd rounders and still got this kid at pick #40

Remove this Banner Ad

Back