Training Short video of pre-season training on 19 December 2023 at Punt Road Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty low key training session with about as much intensity and ferocity as Humphrey B Bear. Great to see Lynch is alive.
I've been to a number of training sessions and they are all the same - low key, low intensity, skills sharpening and some meet 'n greet and autograph signing at the end. I guess they leave the serious stuff when the doors are closed and the shades are drawn. Still they're fun to attend if you don't have to travel too far to Punt Road Oval.

I've been to a number of training sessions and they are all the same - low key, low intensity, skills sharpening and some meet 'n greet and autograph signing at the end. I guess they leave the serious stuff when the doors are closed and the shades are drawn. Still they're fun to attend if you don't have to travel too far to Punt Road Oval.
Yes so true. They are really great for the kids and I've attended many in my time.

Nice to see the players out there for a fun session. I liked to see Ziebell in action, tapping it down to our mids to feed the ball out. The whole session looked like it lacked intensity but did you pick any players out who stood out? It was nice to see Lynch moving around unhindered and Yze coaching at ground level amongst the players.

Thanks for video.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back