Preview Round 12 v GWS Giants Stadium Sunday June 4th 1.10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny thing most posters in this forum agree with me they just don’t post because arguing with the mob is nauseating.

Ol' FIGJAM.
Reality check ... most don't agree with you.
But that won't stop you dominating every thread.
I wish we had a player on our list who dominated the contest the way you dominate Big Footy threads :oops:

If you hadn't noticed we have won 3 games for the year, with a pretty good list overall. You might have missed Hardwick chucking it in. So something is not quite right, chicken little over and out.

Nah, mate 'most posters agree with him', according to him.
What a delusional little word of rainbows and unicorns he lives in.

Ok would jacks replacement do any better? Jack hasn’t been good but he is competing 1 out against sometimes multiple opponents. He isn’t a number 1 key forward. We only have 1 and unfortunately he is out. At worst he needs a foil. At the moment defenders are rolling off ryan/Miller because they aren’t a threat. To me Jack is battered but he needs help. He needs someone to stand up and take the pressure off by engaging their opponent. I can see why Jack is getting picked because his replacement wouldn’t be any better or at least smart enough to continue to compete against multiple opponents.
Is Cumbo the answer? Possibly. But once again he gets exposed. Maybe it is a Balta. But our defence has been pretty good so do you run that risk of exposing The back half. It’S a tough decision atm but Mini isn’t really in a position to throw magnets

More nonsense, making it out as if Jack has two or three blokes hanging off him every contest.
He gets beaten one-on-one hell of a lot and this constant teaming of him is a figment of your imagination.
If the ball comes in in a pack situation, he doesn't automatically qualify as having three opponents, it's just that - a pack situation.
Jack is cooked - MOST of us see it. It's nothing to do with needing help or having three opponents, he's slow and can't jump and his opponent takes us to the cleaners clearing it out of defence.
He's achieved everything he needs to and has achieved plenty.
Asking whether his replacement would be better is a moot point as it is about the FUTURE!!!
He's gone in 10 weeks and without a finals send off. Let's start seeing what we've got without him.
I'd back a young player to half thrive in Jack's absence.

Ol' FIGJAM.
Reality check ... most don't agree with you.
But that won't stop you dominating every thread.
I wish we had a player on our list who dominated the contest the way you dominate Big Footy threads :oops:
Right oh pal. Most that don’t agree me don’t post because of responses such as this. Way to feel good about yourself champ. You and the other chicken littles keep up the good work. Btw the sky isn’t falling it’s firmly in place

Kingsley intimate knowledge of Richmond's players could prove to be a crucial advantage.
FMD i can coach against the tigers ATM. You know the tigers will just keep bombing it long, so just triple team Jack and attack from there, job done.
Taranto and Hopper have intimate knowledge of GWS players, could be a critical advantage.

Yes I do.
Three will retire and one will seek a trade.
Cumbo is not going to sit idle and play at Punt Road and Casey Fields for the next two years.
I don’t think Cumbo will sit idle at Punt rd either ;)

so we can see what theyve got and give them exposure at the level while a club legend has a rest and gets ready for the back half of the year

what they do and how they deal with the oppo is an unknown at this point...

yeah?

okay?

fugn negative thinking or what mate
clearly have no idea about confidence and player development... wonder how the kid's development at WCE is going

Anyone know if Pickett was still training as a mid this week? The team sheet suggests that he moves back forward and Cotch goes to the middle

Ok stop after first sentence , this current side basically loses every single week , not by much but they’re losing all the time. That quite simply tells me they ain’t getting it done , no matter what. I’m not asking for 7 changes ,,,,yet…. but at least a couple may make that difference in a close game. Eg drop jack and instead of his man getting 20p and 9 marks he gets 13p and 5m ,,, that just might be enough to swing a 10p loss to a 10p win ,,, that’s my drift
Pretty obvious Bo

The annual Jesse Hogan break out game .....then goes back to doing F all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Na I actually enjoy calling out the chicken littles running around calling for everyone’s head. Funny thing most posters in this forum agree with me they just don’t post because arguing with the mob is nauseating. I know for a fact some of this mob were the most vocal during 16 only to be left looking stupid from then on. I know this because there are certain posters here that are amongst the current pile on that I had run ins with that caused be to just delete my account and not bother with my time.

Heaven forbid someone actually views things through a different more pragmatic lens instead of just following the mob from the cheap seats. I get everyone is allowed to have an opinion but some of the views are bordering on ridiculous. Some posters genuinely believe they know more than coaching, match committee, list managers etc. most of which have never played a level higher then D grade amateur reserves.

I learnt long ago in footy that things are never as good or as bad as they seem and sometimes taking a step back and seeing the forest through the trees will give you a clearer perspective.
So take your own advice you hypocrite. 😂 So if you were right then all the noise you’ve made all year about KDH was loud and wrong as the great coach resigned bc he admitted that he couldn’t get the team up anymore. IT’s football talk mate and we are right some days and wrong others. Now get on your toy motorised fire engine and depart the room safely.

So take your own advice you hypocrite. 😂 So if you were right then all the noise you’ve made all year about KDH was loud and wrong as the great coach resigned bc he admitted that he couldn’t get the team up anymore. IT’s football talk mate and we are right some days and wrong others. Now get on your toy motorised fire engine and depart the room safely.
See I tried to stop reading at your immature use of nickname. But then I read the rest of your immature post.
Never said I was always right. But I will say I am rational unlike plenty here

See I tried to stop reading at your immature use of nickname. But then I read the rest of your immature post.
Never said I was always right. But I will say I am rational unlike plenty here
Your problem is you lack manners and communication skills. Fancy mentioning me negatively in a post and not tagging me. Yet you claim I’m being immature ??. You’ve been pretty well wrong all year with your coverage and accounts on the coaches and team performance, yet you’re still beating your chest telling us everything is right. Move on troll as that’s what you’re actually doing bc you’ve never given a balanced post to date. You’re actually a hindrance to the board as you destroy all continuity in threads with your little childish digs. As I said get on your toy fire engine and drive way if you can’t be civil around here.

Fight Slapping GIF by Supercars Championship

Your problem is you lack manners and communication skills. Fancy mentioning me negatively in a post and not tagging me. Yet you claim I’m being immature ??. You’ve been pretty well wrong all year with your coverage and accounts on the coaches and team performance, yet you’re still beating your chest telling us everything is right. Move on troll as that’s what you’re actually doing bc you’ve never given a balanced post to date. You’re actually a hindrance to the board as you destroy all continuity in threads with your little childish digs. As I said get on your toy fire engine and drive way if you can’t be civil around here.

Sorry I’ll join in. Dimma was ****ed, over rated coach who did both thing until he got a decent assistant. Match committee are ****ed no idea living in the past with failed assistants. Cumberland would win a Brownlow and Coleman a Norm Smith an Archibald and a Nobel Peace prize if they just kept playing him. He is the best talent we’ve had since McBean and is badly managed.
Club needs to a complete overhaul. Players want out.

Is that better? Does that suit your narrative? Cheers mate I’ll contribute what and how I like, and everytime you use the disagree button on one of my posts i know I must be on the right track

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back