Preview Round 12 v GWS Giants Stadium Sunday June 4th 1.10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

But our MC has a cunning plan. This guy presented it on Tuesday. My reaction to Jack being selected.

guns baldrick GIF

What's funny on here is, though, is all the MELTS ;)
Like, not that I believed it for one second, but all these supporters posting nonsense for the last three years about how they don't care if we turn s**t for the next 20 years after winning three premierships in four years and what Dimma delivered us.
What a crock.
Simple fact most can't bare the thought of us being as s**t as we have been over the past two months. :thumbsu:

Wonder where Cumbo will be playing next year? Melbourne or Brisbane?
So you reckon we'll lose Tarrant, Jack, Cotch and Cumbo in the one off season (after losing George this season). Then no doubt at some stage you'll talk about Ross leaving. Then we gotta cut Colina. Soldo will no doubt look elsewhere AND Dusty will no doubt want a trade as well. Man, seems dire. You renewing your membership next year?

Last edited:

WTF? He was one of only 3 players on the field not to take a single mark to go with 5 touches and didn't hit the scoreboard. If thats his best game as a forward in 6 years he's in trouble.

He could have played full back and had as much influence forward as he did last week.
I read 9 on one stats site earlier in the week, 5 on another just checked... but he was good with the ball when he got it. At half time even the commentators were saying he did some good things. He at least presented at CHF aerially, and got the ball to ground when he did quite often. Didn't mark it but I thought he played like a CHF with a bit of aggression unlike his usual half hearted efforts.

Yes he is in trouble, but at the moment he is the best CHF we have, which isn't saying much, but if the selectors won't try something different like Bradtke, or even Bauer (why was he played back when he was going pretty well up forward), then we will do what we have done for weeks, bomb it long to the interceptors.

We lost to the team second on the ladder who’ve won 7 in a row by 10 points and you want wholesale changes ..?? we didn’t even have a VFL game to judge form on.

I’d have been happy to see Banks in for Macca or Pickett, but also happy to see that in future weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Nobody is calling for wholesale change, just do something new on our forward line. Instead we drop a tall who at least provided something and kept 2 talls in that did nothing. This is my frustration, we are a good side still but our forward line is awful. Try something different.

so we can watch them get dominated by the oppo best defender and destroy their confidence ...... yeah okay
so we can see what theyve got and give them exposure at the level while a club legend has a rest and gets ready for the back half of the year

what they do and how they deal with the oppo is an unknown at this point...

yeah?

okay?

fugn negative thinking or what mate

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why would Mini want to coach for the future? At this point his future is up in the air with no guarantees. He isn’t going to make wholesale changes to a team that’s more than competitive and a chance of winning each week. Why would he? What benefit does he get? He needs wins to secure his future. He will continue to pick the best side available, regardless of age.
If the MC think Jack is going to compete more effectively then a not ready Bauer or Bradtke then so be it. That’s just the way it is. Understandably he isn’t going to be looking any further then a week in front

Mike Myers Prison GIF

5 Things I learnt from McQualter press Conference

1. We are suddenly so irrelevant that Journo's were a no show

2. Cumberland's Mum asked all the questions in their place.

3. McQualter known as Mini because he really is Hardwick's Mini-Me

austinpowers GIF

4. After letting go of Caracella, Leppitsch, McCrae, Kingsley and any other assistant with his own voice .... the coaching department are going need some help looking at the back of the cupboard to find some new ideas at Tigerland.

That's right Mini, I am sure I put them right at the back lol

cat baby GIF

5. Cumbo's Mum has a thing for Taranto

Important information, is he using Dimmas favorite strain of medicinals with the same frequency?

Are you going to actually contribute anything TI or just disagree with all my posts? Sorry I don’t conform with the pile on tactics of you and a few of your brethren. I guess I’m in the wrong place if I want to look at it level headed and in a pragmatic sense.

Why would Mini want to coach for the future? At this point his future is up in the air with no guarantees. He isn’t going to make wholesale changes to a team that’s more than competitive and a chance of winning each week. Why would he? What benefit does he get? He needs wins to secure his future. He will continue to pick the best side available, regardless of age.
If the MC think Jack is going to compete more effectively then a not ready Bauer or Bradtke then so be it. That’s just the way it is. Understandably he isn’t going to be looking any further then a week in front
100%. McQualter needs wins if he wants the top job. Jack gives him far more chance to do that than a Bradtke or Bauer.

Ok stop after first sentence , this current side basically loses every single week , not by much but they’re losing all the time. That quite simply tells me they ain’t getting it done , no matter what. I’m not asking for 7 changes ,,,,yet…. but at least a couple may make that difference in a close game. Eg drop jack and instead of his man getting 20p and 9 marks he gets 13p and 5m ,,, that just might be enough to swing a 10p loss to a 10p win ,,, that’s my drift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back