Preview Round 12 v GWS Giants Stadium Sunday June 4th 1.10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
March committee have no clue Cumberland needs to play and why not debut the vfl player we picked up from our vfl team he knows our team 10 goal loss incoming and how does kmac get a game he is the biggest turnover merchant by far in the team cost us the game against the druggies

Giants don’t win by 10 goals; expect they’ll keep us in it as long as they can and win by about 20 points

Underwhelming those changes for a side that's won 3 games all year. A cooked forward on one leg and players keep getting games not performing puzzling.

Get finals out of your heads it's about development and exposure this year for our kids who's up to it and who's not simple something our club needs to wakeup to so frustrating.

I'm not expecting him to create a new game plan Mini tweaks here and there. Personal can be changed anytime and his did neither in 2 games same old.

The whole footy department needs wake-up call and need a revamp.

Ahh yes, the Cumberland detractors will point out every little detail that he needs to improve on.

Jack has been terrible, Alir Alir tore him a new one last week. Macca averaging about 12 disposals but half goes to the opposition, but hey he runs the most kms :rolleyes:

Graham 11 disposals and one tackle is putrid, This guy should be tearing it up but isn't another being gifted games.

Well, you know what i want players who can turn games and cumbers can. Atm we aint kicking a lot of goals. Mansell was goalless, lacks footy smarts, does anyone actually think he'll be a part of our next premiership assault? Cumberland I do, he has so much more upside.

If I'm an opposition coach, I'm content these days watching McIntosh wear himself out by running from contest to watch him cough the ball up when he gets it.
He don't hurt you one bit!
And geez, I'm no Miller fan, but he finally showed something last week.
Hmm!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's funny on here is, though, is all the MELTS ;)
Like, not that I believed it for one second, but all these supporters posting nonsense for the last three years about how they don't care if we turn s**t for the next 20 years after winning three premierships in four years and what Dimma delivered us.
What a crock.
Simple fact most can't bare the thought of us being as s**t as we have been over the past two months. :thumbsu:

Wonder where Cumbo will be playing next year? Melbourne or Brisbane?

This is going to sound funny, but the moment we get another backman to cover for Balta, we should try Balta in the centre and see how he goes.
I know this is odd ball, but I think we could use his running power and strength through the middle and his kicks could reach dangerous positions in a very short amount of time. bolton has to play centre too / then move forwards. Dusty should be at the modern centre half forwards roll.

nah, you got to look at the way Miller assisted, he made something out of not much. on paper it looks even, in the game Miller showed great composure and he is capable of. I wasn't that impressed with Miller the previous week before last week.
Doing 2 good things for a whole match is not going to get us back up the ladder.

So Clarke moves into the starting line up and Miller gets dropped.
One change... we must be going really well and pushing for finals.

Spare me. This club can be so dumb sometimes. It's infuriating.

We lost to the team second on the ladder who’ve won 7 in a row by 10 points and you want wholesale changes ..?? we didn’t even have a VFL game to judge form on.

I’d have been happy to see Banks in for Macca or Pickett, but also happy to see that in future weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

We lost to the team second on the ladder who’ve won 7 in a row by 10 points and you want wholesale changes ..?? we didn’t even have a VFL game to judge form on.

I’d have been happy to see Banks in for Macca or Pickett, but also happy to see that in future weeks.

are you happy to play a useless jr8 over giving a fit and hungry kid a go

Ummmm and we may have beaten that side had we had three more players on the park rather than being three short for the day.

Jack Riewoldt had more colonoscopies in the last five weeks than in his whole lifetime. Embarrassing to watch him suffer like this.
Yes, but they should know their body and put a halt to it themselves. That's why I applaud George he knew he was terrible and walked away as our illustrious leaders would have kept playing him. Jack is well sorted with media roles and the Tassie team coming he should relax his body which would be well deserved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back