Preview Round 12 v GWS Giants Stadium Sunday June 4th 1.10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely just surely Cumberland will be the sub. Expected rain so can't see Miller as the sub, The club won't debut Banks as the sub, Dow was terrible against the Bombers and didn't play last week in the ressies due to the bye.
Enter Cumberland who at least has had two very good ressies games in a row, kicking 7 goals.

EMG:
[46] Ben Miller,
[27] Thomson Dow,
[38] Noah Cumberland,
[41] Sam Banks

you know that if Cumbo does get selected as Sub, he’ll get a gig 10 mins to go in the last when we are down 8 goals

…and will be dropped the following week for not following team instructions

wow Riewodlt and Graham stay in the side, thought cotch would as we get him to 300. Maybe since dimma left mini feels he needs to have the leaders on the field to manage the transition, but its still pretty uninspiring team selection. I'd have brought in all of cumbo, banks, clarke and shift toward getting prepped for next season
Maybe we’re going all in for the VFL flag this year lol.

An early call but I can’t believe that McQualter is close to losing me as a fan in under two games. Don’t think he’s doing himself any favours to get our senior coaching role next year.

You see, this is the problem. Cumbo’s supporters keep saying this stuff and ignore the fact that the Dees campaigner that switched on to him after Q1 basically dominated the game from the back pocket, intercepted easily, provided an exit option for them which generated entries and scores.
Because Cumbo didn’t/couldn’t/wouldn’t perform his role.
He’ll get back but please cut this narrative out.
I see your hand and raise you 6-7 bogs from jacks direct opponent. For every one of cumbos supporters hanging off his utensil, are his detractors looking for anything to crucify the kid by. Yes he got beaten badly that night, but he still kicked 3 goals, jacks performances over the past 4-5 weeks have been far worse.

I see your hand and raise you 6-7 bogs from jacks direct opponent. For every one of cumbos supporters hanging off his utensil, are his detractors looking for anything to crucify the kid by. Yes he got beaten badly that night, but he still kicked 3 goals, jacks performances over the past 4-5 weeks have been far worse.
Agree…it seems the blow torch is just on Cumbo…others get a free pass despite very poor performances

I'm so bloody confused.
Why on earth is Jack playing? The bloke gives 100% but he just can't compete like he used to.
We have two key forwards in the VFL just waiting for an opportunity. Match committee probably don't think they are ready... but who cares!!! We aren't playing for sheep stations anymore, we aren't making finals, just give them a damn opportunity! We'll never know if they're ready if we don't give them a damn shot.

How many great games does Banks need to play in a row in order to be rewarded? What would be the harm of giving McIntosh a rest?

I'm just so frustrated with everything this year has delivered.
Lynch has been 6-11 weeks away every week since he got injured. If he is out for the year, just bloody tell us?
Injury management has been atrocious and I saw this coming in the pre-season when we were playing ducks and drakes with the fans via the injury report. Being upfront with the fans is a thing of the past. I guess we only wanted to do that when things were going well.

Match committee has been off all year. It's been obvious to the fans. But for some reason the ones that are paid to make the tough calls don't have the stones to do it.

Sorry, needed to get that off my chest.
I dont like how things are going. At least I get to look forward to seeing Mr Consistent Timmy T dominate again this week.
Miller probably played his best game as a forward last week and gets dropped. He wasn't great granted, but at least he was there and was constructive when he got it. So now we go in with Ryan and Riewoldt, both who haven't touched it in weeks. We need a CHF badly and neither of those two are one at the moment. It's been the same all season bar when Lynch played. If not Miller why not give Bradtke a run... we are so conservative in our selection these days, and we are 15th on the ladder.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Give Bauer a bloody trot in the forward line! What we got to lose, not as if we are hitting between the double sticks proper. Carnaa!
Bauer is in Meehan rooms at the moment career over

Miller probably played his best game as a forward last week and gets dropped. He wasn't great granted, but at least he was there and was constructive when he got it. So now we go in with Ryan and Riewoldt, both who haven't touched it in weeks. We need a CHF badly and neither of those two are one at the moment. It's been the same all season bar when Lynch played. If not Miller why not give Bradtke a run... we are so conservative in our selection these days, and we are 15th on the ladder.
Feels like it’s more difficult for our youth to get a game in our 15th-placed side than in our Premiership sides

WTF? He was one of only 3 players on the field not to take a single mark to go with 5 touches and didn't hit the scoreboard. If thats his best game as a forward in 6 years he's in trouble.

He could have played full back and had as much influence forward as he did last week.

Feels like it’s more difficult for our youth to get a game in our 15th-placed side than in our Premiership sides
I’ve just about had a gutful tbh , we’ve lost practically every week and outright refuse to debut a second player for the season ,,,it’s hecking r12 . I’m this bloody close , this close , of giving my unconditional support to the Richmond Liberation front headed by RJK and TI to tip this joint upside down and sack everyone , appoint steve morris mate from tooradin as list manager and start again

Underwhelming those changes for a side that's won 3 games all year. A cooked forward on one leg and players keep getting games not performing puzzling.

Get finals out of your heads it's about development and exposure this year for our kids who's up to it and who's not simple something our club needs to wakeup to so frustrating.

I'm not expecting him to create a new game plan Mini tweaks here and there. Personal can be changed anytime and his did neither in 2 games same old.

The whole footy department needs wake-up call and need a revamp.

Last edited:
I'm so bloody confused.
Why on earth is Jack playing? The bloke gives 100% but he just can't compete like he used to.
We have two key forwards in the VFL just waiting for an opportunity. Match committee probably don't think they are ready... but who cares!!! We aren't playing for sheep stations anymore, we aren't making finals, just give them a damn opportunity! We'll never know if they're ready if we don't give them a damn shot.

How many great games does Banks need to play in a row in order to be rewarded? What would be the harm of giving McIntosh a rest?

I'm just so frustrated with everything this year has delivered.
Lynch has been 6-11 weeks away every week since he got injured. If he is out for the year, just bloody tell us?
Injury management has been atrocious and I saw this coming in the pre-season when we were playing ducks and drakes with the fans via the injury report. Being upfront with the fans is a thing of the past. I guess we only wanted to do that when things were going well.

Match committee has been off all year. It's been obvious to the fans. But for some reason the ones that are paid to make the tough calls don't have the stones to do it.

Sorry, needed to get that off my chest.
I dont like how things are going. At least I get to look forward to seeing Mr Consistent Timmy T dominate again this week.
quality melt

would read again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back