CentrelineKamdyn McIntosh33Tim Taranto14Jack Ross5
Half-ForwardsMarlion Pickett50Jayden Short15Jack Graham34
ForwardsSamson Ryan32Jack Riewoldt8Dustin Martin4
FollowersToby Nankervis25Shai Bolton29Dion Prestia3
InterchangeRhyan Mansell31Hugo Ralphsmith13Judson Clarke42
Trent Cotchin9
EmergenciesNoah Cumberland38Sam Banks41Ben Miller46
Thomson Dow27

Surely just surely Cumberland will be the sub. Expected rain so can't see Miller as the sub, The club won't debut Banks as the sub, Dow was terrible against the Bombers and didn't play last week in the ressies due to the bye.
Enter Cumberland who at least has had two very good ressies games in a row, kicking 7 goals.

EMG:
[46] Ben Miller,
[27] Thomson Dow,
[38] Noah Cumberland,
[41] Sam Banks

I think Cumberland plays. And for Banks, I'm hoping he debuts.

Agree. We’re no chance just start debuting players that haven’t had a crack yet (if form warrants it). Mini could lose every game of the season but got some new players in the side. Don’t give a toss about draft picks we made our choices.

Hey mate I'm that pi55ed off I'm going to spam their emails. :mad:
could be on my own here but i find most of the shit the club sends me pretty useless..

best one is im on a concession membership [dsp] and they send me these ones about 2 grand a head functions or some shit im like sheee im paying 1800 a month rent and my total pension is 2200 a month you think i can fukn afford shyte like that lmao

Agree. We’re no chance just start debuting players that haven’t had a crack yet (if form warrants it). Mini could lose every game of the season but got some new players in the side. Don’t give a toss about draft picks we made our choices.

The thing is banks has been ultra-consistent, playing well. Cumbers Kicks 7 goals last two games but can't get in lol.

I do however believe (hope) he'll be the sub

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok so we ain’t resting Reiwoldt until the bye.

it’s like continually running an old champion stayer that needed the paddock 4 runs ago.

Surely the evidence is there that he’s hit the wall, regardless of who we have to replace him, he needs a rest. 2 games ago Dimma said he’s playing sore

I know!

cannot for the life of me understand why jack is not rested

has been limp for weeks…he is busted up….nothing to give because he needs to recover

Toby greene will tear us a new one will kick 6 plus

I'm so bloody confused.
Why on earth is Jack playing? The bloke gives 100% but he just can't compete like he used to.
We have two key forwards in the VFL just waiting for an opportunity. Match committee probably don't think they are ready... but who cares!!! We aren't playing for sheep stations anymore, we aren't making finals, just give them a damn opportunity! We'll never know if they're ready if we don't give them a damn shot.

How many great games does Banks need to play in a row in order to be rewarded? What would be the harm of giving McIntosh a rest?

I'm just so frustrated with everything this year has delivered.
Lynch has been 6-11 weeks away every week since he got injured. If he is out for the year, just bloody tell us?
Injury management has been atrocious and I saw this coming in the pre-season when we were playing ducks and drakes with the fans via the injury report. Being upfront with the fans is a thing of the past. I guess we only wanted to do that when things were going well.

Match committee has been off all year. It's been obvious to the fans. But for some reason the ones that are paid to make the tough calls don't have the stones to do it.

Sorry, needed to get that off my chest.
I dont like how things are going. At least I get to look forward to seeing Mr Consistent Timmy T dominate again this week.

Jade Rawlings would do a better job than Minibus.:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back