VFL Round 8 v Sandringham Sunday May 19th 12pm Trevor Barker Oval - LIVE ON 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Just having little blokes dont win you games.
Gene Wilder Oompa Loompa GIF

yep, he’s not making it, 4th year in the system and his impact hasn’t improved. If anything it’s probably got worse. Has no competitive edge. Was always a long term prospect but you would be hoping to see him ripping games apart at VFL level.
Yep, I'm very disappointed in him today, was starting to think he had turned the corner but from what I'm watching right now, he would be struggling to make our VFL team with a full list.

Ryan is piss poor. No core strength at all. Pushed off it. He’s not a first year player but still looks like one.

Kaleb Smith dash was exciting and the way he pulled his kick running full tilt.
He definitely needs to just be given AFL game time.

MSD, how many selections now? 4? heck me what a year.
Get some young tall timber we need em.

don't know why we play ryan as a ruck, he's not much chop there. he's a much better fwd than a ruck but he's been getting the ben miller treatment, play him out of position for who knows what reason

2nd ruck at best imo

Smith 13 disposals 3 marks 3 tackles
Ryan 4 disposals 1 tackle 1 clearance 11 hitouts
Naismith 3 disposals 2 tackles 2 clearances 4 hitouts
Koschitzke 6 disposals 2 marks 1 tackle 2 goals

(Log in to remove this ad.)

don't know why we play ryan as a ruck, he's not much chop there. he's a much better fwd than a ruck but he's been getting the ben miller treatment, play him out of position for who knows what reason

2nd ruck at best imo
Naismith is out that's why, no other ruck options.

naismith had been playing the last 2 weeks, ryan was still first ruck tho ?
Long term they want Ryan to become our next ruckman so they are putting time into him. He actually does ok in the ruck when he plays the majority of the game there, when he gets asked to split roles he doesn't have as much of an impact.

Ryan is piss poor. No core strength at all. Pushed off it. He’s not a first year player but still looks like one.

Kaleb Smith dash was exciting and the way he pulled his kick running full tilt.
He definitely needs to just be given AFL game time.

MSD, how many selections now? 4? heck me what a year.
Yeah I can now see why he’s not getting a game

Remove this Banner Ad

Back