Autopsy Roast & toast vs Melbourne and changes for round 21 vs Western Bulldogs

Best vs Dees

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't see us winning this after all The forward line is dysfunctional mids are slow defenders aren't defending and the umpires underperforming for us doing it Sheedy style kicking it the wrong way. Anyway if we do win it will be another hope week before we crush that hope once again. Ohhh did I mention we don't even have a Coach officially?

We have too many players running at half RAT power due to age or injury. It's unsustainable. Same same types. Unfortunately they will finish our season tomorrow night and hopefully we will play kids for the remainder of the season.

As for next year we certainly need some adjustments in the fitness, strength and conditioning department..

whats up with graham? seems to crawl at the ball sometimes. is he injured?
maybe he's a bit flat footed at stoppages because his first 5m seems very very slow reminds me of some greyhounds i've backed they miss the kick by 2 length from Box's then start mustering some speed after about 20 m end up running on for 3rd or 4th :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bulldogs will fly out of their kennels like greyhounds against us...watch their mid fielders try and destroy us first Quarter! Quad maggotts will allow a throw here, there and make sure they have their fair share of frees...need to match them for speed...or we are dead!
The maggotts have now got their free kick programe agin us worked out...let the first 2 quarters go...then make it hard for the Tigers to maintain a lead or obtain one...with the last two Q's...makes for a great exciting last Q televised spectacle!

That has been our issue - a team always can totally ragdoll us for 1 full quarter a game. we never give ourselves the chance to win comfortably

We need a new position at Tigerland.

Richmond umpire review officer.

He can sit and compile a list of rorts on hard drive and present it to AFL hq each week.

Is there a hd big enough?

how about just a coach that actually stands up for the club at an aftergame presser about it? just once perhaps

Changes:

Out - Miller, Mansell, Brown & Cotchin
In - Nank, Short, Bouer & Coultard.

You heard it here first lads
Good effort for Brown to be dropped considering he hasn't played a game yet, lol.

Edit: just noticed you meant Banks.

The side I'd like to see:

B: Vlastuin Balta Young
HB: D.Rioli Broad Banks
C: Mansell Taranto Ross
HF: Martin Bauer Short (midfield)
FF: Baker Soldo Riewoldt
R: Nankervis Prestia Bolton
INT: Hopper Coulthard Graham Cumberland
SUB: MacIntosh

Status
Not open for further replies.