• J. Clarke (sub)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • S. Banks

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • J. Ross

Votes: 91 63.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

That's stats from one game. A Port loss. What were the numbers the other 2 games?

Dow, LeFau, Tresize, Brown, Campbell IN Dusty & Lynch a bit out of form.

Yes it is but effort whether you're an experienced player or newbie shouldn't affect the desire to chase, harass and tackle.
Tts 3 games in as the lowest for any game this year by any club. Its the lowest in 9 years I heard the podcast on the AFL site where Sarah Olle states it was the lowest in 9 years. Even RD 0 "first half" was not good for pressure and tackling.

Our club managed something thought to be impossible at the time and that is build a dynasty during a period of competition expansion without the draft handouts that a few clubs got for tanking. That's a huge tick for the integrity of our club, our coaching, development and list management. Of course that doesn't guarantee success for the next phase, but it does show that we know the path forward and understand the value of the hard yards required. A couple of lean seasons loom and with that we get a bunch of top end talent that we can rebuild around for the next 10-15 years.

Personally for where we are at, I check out of the week to week rollercoaster. A week ago we were really proud of our effort against a top 4 team in Carlton. Against Port - another genuine top 4 quality team - we beat them across the first half. Yeah the second half was disappointing but somewhat understandable when considering the weight of factors working against us.

Changes for this week. Bugger re Trezise sydesmosis injury as that kid is going to be the next Nathan Broad. So Broad comes in for him. McAuliffe in for Dow who has been far too soft across the first 3 rounds. Young in for Grimes (though I expect Brown will make way). Sonsie in for Banks (Ross lines up on a wing). Either Clarke or MJR as sub with the other as emergency. Pickett is line ball for me. His versatility probably gets him a game somewhere - maybe as sub. I'm a bit over his repeated head high tackles.

I'd also favour moving Dusty to 70% midfield for the rest of this season. His defence is poor as we all know and this is a major reason why oppo teams run the ball out or intercept mark quite easily. A forward group of Lynch and Balta with 4 genuine pressure smalls and mid size players would be better equipped to apply pressure and therefore lock the ball in our front half. Mansell and Campbell play the pressure role well. Bolton is part of that mix - then it's really Clarke or MJR in that mix unless we use Baker up forward.

That’s my opinion on the coach to date and I’m entitled to it. I haven’t insulted posters who have the contrary opinion like you have. You are being a fool as I said to you on four occasions now it’s a football forum and posters are entitled to their opinions on their views of the club. I hope I’m wrong with mine , but atm I’m just disappointed the way certain players are picked. You are a nuisance on here bc you actually pick on posters bc you don’t agree with them which is not the ethos or spirit of the forum. Then you deflect your arguments with stupid examples which amplifies my point where you think you are right by bagging out posters bc they disagree with your opinion. Now get back in your hole and stick to posting about the club and not what you think about posters. Your behaviour is now childish and that of a spoilt brat.
So it's ok for you to be critical of players coaches and the club 1-3 games into a new regime, butbyou get upset that I criticised people who were potting the club coaches and players 3 games into a new regime.

Do you not see how much of a hypocrite you are, not only that but you directly attacked me and then got offeneded when I returned serve.

If I had attacked any specific person directly in my initial posts they would have been deleted, but they weren't. As I said the only person I'm bagging here is you, because you're one of the biggest agitators on this forum, then when you're called on it, you try and portray yourself as the victim. Problem is everyone can see through you like a clear glass window.

So it's ok for you to be critical of players coaches and the club 1-3 games into a new regime, butbyou get upset that I criticised people who were potting the club coaches and players 3 games into a new regime.

Do you not see how much of a hypocrite you are, not only that but you directly attacked me and then got offeneded when I returned serve.

If I had attacked any specific person directly in my initial posts they would have been deleted, but they weren't. As I said the only person I'm bagging here is you, because you're one of the biggest agitators on this forum, then when you're called on it, you try and portray yourself as the victim. Problem is everyone can see through you like a clear glass window.
You still don't get the difference and you're deflecting the situation and blaming me for your disgusting behaviour. This is the RFC BF forum and we are entitled to express our opinions about the club whether people think they are positive or negative. It's their POV now what you did wrong was attacked posters for having different views to yours and you're still doing it with false accusations against me. I don't agitate anyone on here . You are trying to control people and that's absolute toxic and abusive behaviour and you should be ashamed of yourself for it, but you are justifying it. It's posters like you who turn nasty and make insults towards posters and me included if they don't agree. I'm putting people like you on notice from now on bc the forum doesn't need posters like you insulting people bc they have a different POV. Now man up to your poor behaviour and move on.

Last edited:
Do we have any mods anymore? place has gone to s**t. I remember the good old days when that Morro bloke ruled with an iron fist and kept threads clean of personal bullshit.

Even me and the Gun have found a way to converse without the BS

Do we have any mods anymore? place has gone to s**t. I remember the good old days when that Morro bloke ruled with an iron fist and kept threads clean of personal bullshit.

Groupie hasn't been banned for a while so I don't think mods are a thing any more

Are you still picking on me? You were better as a mod bc you were never around. 😂

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You still don't get the difference and you're deflecting the situation and blaming me for your disgusting behaviour. This is the RFC BF forum and we are entitled to express our opinions about the club whether people think they are positive or negative. It's their POV now what you did wrong was attacked posters for having different views to yours and you're still doing it with false accusations against me. I don't agitate anyone on here . You are trying to control people and that's absolute toxic and abusive behaviour and you should be ashamed of yourself for it, but you are justifying it. It's posters like you who turn nasty and make insults towards posters and me included if they don't agree. I'm putting people like you on notice from now on bc the forum doesn't need posters like you insulting people bc they have a different POV. Now man up to your poor behaviour and move on.
Can you tell me the name of the posters that I attacked personally?

You can't because I didn't attack anyone personally, I commented on how it was unnecessary for posts to be made about how Yze is a poor coach and to pot players who are learning a new game after the first game in charge. My second post came from when I was at the GAME on Sunday and how I heard fans in the stands, not posters on here, making derogatory comments about Yze, players and the club in general. Again I didn't single anyone out, but I guess you're the only one allowed to post negative crap and yet somehow claim that you're not the one who is toxic and an agitator.

The fact that you're trying so hard to defend yourself and are the only one who is doing so speaks volumes about how close to home my comments must have come as you don't see anyone really taking exception to them, apart from a few of the vocal minority who piped up in the thread I posted after the first game.

This will be my last post addressed to you in any form. So feel free to respond if you want as all you'll get is a :tearsofjoy:in reply.

Can you tell me the name of the posters that I attacked personally?

You can't because I didn't attack anyone personally, I commented on how it was unnecessary for posts to be made about how Yze is a poor coach and to pot players who are learning a new game after the first game in charge. My second post came from when I was at the GAME on Sunday and how I heard fans in the stands, not posters on here, making derogatory comments about Yze, players and the club in general. Again I didn't single anyone out, but I guess you're the only one allowed to post negative crap and yet somehow claim that you're not the one who is toxic and an agitator.

The fact that you're trying so hard to defend yourself and are the only one who is doing so speaks volumes about how close to home my comments must have come as you don't see anyone really taking exception to them, apart from a few of the vocal minority who piped up in the thread I posted after the first game.

This will be my last post addressed to you in any form. So feel free to respond if you want as all you'll get is a :tearsofjoy:in reply.
RT_ said:
I'd like to roast some of our 'supporters' for their performances today. 3rd game into Yze reign and the way some of them carried on today, you'd think we were coming off a 3rd straight flag instead of being a team that finished 13th last year. Bagging players for every single error, bagging the coach in his 3rd game, even though we were leading at half time and only 7 points down at 3/4 time. One even walked out 5 minutes into the last saying we were pathetic and that it was just the 2nd game he'd ever left early, FFS mate did you forget some of the performances we had in the mid 2000s under Wallace.

Bullsh!t

and stop liking all my posts , It makes me feel dirty

I think our match committee is a problem at moment the Lefau selection was puzzling and the team balance was wrong. On top of that yet to see them make a statement dropping a few of our senior players not performing. We had this issue last year the kids taking the rapt for there poor form. Let's hope Yze is having his fair say who plays or not.
Lefau selection made complete sense. PA have 3 tall mobile defenders. We would have had Allir Allir against MRJ. Also we had very limited cover in the ruck or down back if Nank or Miller went down. Also MRJ withdrew. It’s the selection of MRJ and Both KMac and Pickett I don’t understand. Pickett should be Sub and the other two need to make way to give some of the other kids a chance.

Back