Autopsy Roast & Toast vs Sydney, changes for West Coast, Sunday July 16

Best vs Swans

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

We have a family friend. 87 years old and been the massage therapist for the Canberra raiders, Australian Rugby league team amongst a massive amount of others. He swears black and blue that the majority of soft tissue injuries that happen early in games is because of deep tissue massage before the game. The muscles should be relaxed not spasm or tension. Then when you put them under load they stretch and break.
I believe this

I think the goal by Ashcroft from Blions earlier this year might have that award well and truly sewn up. He’s a gun Ashcroft, rather him than Daicos
I've said it before, Ashcroft is a better footballer than daicos.

Drop McIntosh for Ross
Rest Cotchin for Ross?

Though we shouldn't take this week lightly, Eagles getting their stars back from injury, including McGovern. They are going to win one soon and we have to make sure it's not us

Franklin said I wish I played in 3 flags on your money
And Dusty said, "yeah, wish you'd been smart enough to stay a one club player so you could be a true legend with me”

Buddy: you right bro, they can't even spell AFL in Sydney, they write it gayfl.

Dusty: I know bro, they so racist up there

Note: this conversation is purely fictional, these views are not the views of the author or anyone else for that matter except for TI and a couple of blokes in Cranbourne

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Channel 7 tonite, Clayton Oliver to miss the next month’s football

Baker was brilliant to tap it forward to himself and also beat Lloyd then deliver so calmly right across the ground to a waiting Jack Ross :) great way to get our 2nd goal

Back