Autopsy Roast & Toast vs Hawthorn, Changes for Melbourne, Sunday July 30

Best vs Hawthorn

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Watched the replay.
Thought that Dan R and Ross were quieter than usual.
Dan was sensational in previous games.
Ross had his biggest game of the year and you saying he’s quieter than usual? 🤣
27 poss and 4 tackles

He was brilliant all day and especially when we were in the s**t

Both Bauer and Shorty trained fully with the main group yesterday and Gibcus was also out there.

I reckon we'll see Bauer and Shorty straight into the lineup this week.
Is it work bringing Bauer straight after his injury. Short I understand.

I think so considering we're so desperate for marking forwards. I'd throw Cumbo in there too at Cotchin's expense. Need to get more dangerous up front to make the Dees defenders accountable.
Nah keep Cotch in for the experience against Melbourne. Pickett can be dropped because he has offered 3/4s of * all for the past few weeks.

I did like the idea someone threw up with Young on Lever. We need someone to be able to take out his aerial ability and intercepts.

Is it work bringing Bauer straight after his injury. Short I understand.

I certainly hope we've progressed a bit tactically since kicking it down Siciliy's throat all day in a match-up we were always going to lose.

Playing May and Lever this week, the way our FWD line sets up will be very interesting after last week's farce.

Need to be taking the first set shot from the goal square. We are ******* headcases if we miss the first one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The game winner. Absolute insanity throughout the wing, forward line etc. Day just dumb to punch it straight to Baker for him to slot it from a nice front & centre position.

My whole description of this play:
Broad spoils Breust to Baker D50 exit to Ross spoiled by Amon, Ross re-gather to Baker to Day contested drop to JR8 tap to Bolton to Coulthard to JGTI twist around Impey I50 to Soldo mark (not paid) to Maginness fumble to JR8/Day fumble to Soldo/Maginness fumble, Frost extracts the ball to Amon fumble to Ross fumble to Dusty to Coulthard to Dusty snap kick toward the hotspot to Day spoil to Baker front & centre to Baker left-foot snaps the winning goal! huge

Nah keep Cotch in for the experience against Melbourne. Pickett can be dropped because he has offered 3/4s of * all for the past few weeks.

I did like the idea someone threw up with Young on Lever. We need someone to be able to take out his aerial ability and intercepts.
pickett doing a lot of grunt and donkey work giving away 10 cm and 10 kilos and bringing the ball to ground

Really hope shorty is back. So important to us.
Hard to change a winning team but we have some exciting possible ins this week.

It’s an easy decision. Drop Banks who came in for him

Back