Autopsy Roast & Toast vs Hawthorn, Changes for Melbourne, Sunday July 30

Best vs Hawthorn

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

thought he was ok - and think he'll be good - but saw a couple of marking contests that Banks pulled out of too much i thought on weekend ....

thought he was ok - and think he'll be good - but saw a couple of marking contests that Banks pulled out of too much i thought on weekend ....
sometimes we know and sometimes we don't......... once I saw Brandon Ellis back into a pack and actually spoil a contest but got in astburys way and oppo crummer got it and took off......brando got crunched, but all big dave did was spray the crap out of him and told him it was his job to stay on the farkin ground

sometimes we know and sometimes we don't......... once I saw Brandon Ellis back into a pack and actually spoil a contest but got in astburys way and oppo crummer got it and took off......brando got crunched, but all big dave did was spray the crap out of him and told him it was his job to stay on the farkin ground

yeah true couple of games in not expecting him to get it all right - and not yet a blight on him - but if faced with him v Short i don't think some time in Magoo's to continue to learn to get it right will hurt either ....

Ins;
Jayden Short
Noah Cumberland
Samson Ryan

Outs:?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hamish signed on with Ch7 for another 5 years?
Angry Office GIF
Bad Girls Club Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Riewoldt and Cotchin are playing a crucial mentoring leadership role right now.

Culture eats strategy for breakfast, don't dump them unless they are really bad and someone is smashing the door down.

At what point do you transition them out of the team? Both have played a lot this year, some good footy in patches. One more year for Cotch puts in front of new young players. Cotch has already handed over the captaincy and we have 9 players over 30, 13 premiership players besides these 2.

If the culture hasn't seeped through by now it never will. Baker is captain material for moi.

We are covered for mid depth not so KPF depth. 2023 will not be a flag in all likelihood, nor will 2024. In 2023 our KPF replacement will be Gibcus, and maybe with Jack, Cotch, tarrant, and George money off the books we can target a KPF or 2. Gibcus, Young, Miller, Bauer, even Cumberland. Plus the big hope F/A and maybe a player out of the draft.

Back