• J. Clarke (sub)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • S. Banks

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • J. Ross

Votes: 91 63.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

That would be a total mismatch JB as Blakey is powerful aerially also and his motor is full tilt for four quarters. MRJ is a short burst player and a lawn mower in terms of ball winning ability. I would put Cumberland on him to see where NIWL is at. Otherwise it has to be Clarke.
I wonder if Pickett or KMac could do it

I wonder if Pickett or KMac could do it
Do what? If they're doing anything right now I would really like to know what it is.

All I can see either of them doing is holding onto their spots because they both played in 2 premierships. Their form has been mediocre at best since the start of last season.

And if anyone doesn't think Jack Graham will be a walk-up start when he's fit enough to run laps is kidding themselves. Then we'll have him running around all game for 8-12 touches and no impact along with the other two.

Ross will probably be dropped for him.

Last edited:

Lefau selection made complete sense. PA have 3 tall mobile defenders. We would have had Allir Allir against MRJ. Also we had very limited cover in the ruck or down back if Nank or Miller went down. Also MRJ withdrew. It’s the selection of MRJ and Both KMac and Pickett I don’t understand. Pickett should be Sub and the other two need to make way to give some of the other kids a chance.
The fact is Lefau might be type of player we needed ,but he clearly wasn't ready that's my issue and he started on the bench to. There was other options there.

The fact is Lefau might be type of player we needed ,but he clearly wasn't ready that's my issue and he started on the bench to. There was other options there.
We need to back him in and cross everything he can be a player because the cupboard is bare for players over 4 feet it seems

Do what? If they're doing anything right now I would really like to know what it is.

All I can see either of them doing is holding onto their spots because they both played in 2 premierships. Their form had been mediocre at best since the start of last season.

And if anyone doesn't think Jack Graham will be a walk-up start when he's fit enough to run laps is kidding themselves. Then we'll have him running around all game for 8-12 touches and no impact along with the other two.

Ross will probably be dropped for him.

Sad - but TRUE!

I have been looking forward to McAuliffe playing his first game.

So glad he's in.

I was at this game: Cotchin made his senior debut in round 8 of the 2008 season in a match against Geelong at the Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG).[4] He recorded sixteen disposals and an equal team-high two goals, one of which came with his first kick.

And this game:
Martin would debut in the 2010 season's opening match, a 56-point Richmond loss against Carlton at the MCG. Martin recorded the sixth most disposals of any Tiger to go along with four marks, three tackles and three clearances.

I know I am setting up the kid for failure but I reckon we got absolute gold with this kid at pick 40.

Would it be unreasonable to conclude that the match committee has decided that we have zero chance against the swans and that the last two outs could be as much about resting players for matches that we do have a chance in as they are about injury?

Would it be unreasonable to conclude that the match committee has decided that we have zero chance against the swans and that the last two outs could be as much about resting players for matches that we do have a chance in as they are about injury?
But were likely no chance next week either :drunk:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ross's spin to Nank and then beautifully out to DRioli and his spearing pass to Baker and Baker's flushed kick... beautiful stuff that gave us some much needed momentum going into 3QT.

Back