Autopsy Roast & toast vs Brisbane and changes for Sydney, round 17, Thurs July 6, MCG, 7.20pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Jack graham very lucky, Ross stiff

Bloody surprised Ross dropped , 21p and 1G that’s literally the same output as macca and Pickett combined or throw in JG ,,,,I personally would have kept Clarke and Ross ahead of these blokes
hasnt won a premiership so he had to go

Happy to see junior back. Provides the forward half pressure that we have been lacking.

Scapegoats cumbo and Clarke and Ross stiff but under-performers Macca, Pickett and especially Graham stay in.!

I really hope that these three repay the faith in the match committee and have big games.

Overall I’m happy with the ins :thumbsu:

Last edited:
Given the mid time of Dusty and Dion, combined with Cotch and last week Hopper, we really do have too many mids, inside ones anyway.
bite the bullet,trade out bopper @ seasons end,get an early 2nd rounder in even if it means paying 200k of his salary
gotta minimise the damage now,hes not gonna last 4 more seasons let alone 6

Happy to see junior back. Provides the forward half pressure that we have been lacking.

Scapegoats cumbo and Clarke and Ross stiff but under-performers Macca, Pickett and especially Graham stay in.!

I really hope that these three repay the faith in the match committee and have big games.

Hopefully Maurice has an improved game. :) Good side even if many still not happy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Should have been in for Pickett , can t see for the life of me how he’s kept his spot , has been poor for most of this season

Absolutely startling call on Ross.
I'm not sure how a coach goes looking him in the eye and telling him that he's dropped, while Graham, McIntosh and Pickett were awful and have been most of the year.
Beggars belief.

I'm not sure how a coach goes looking him in the eye and telling him that he's dropped, while Graham, McIntosh and Pickett were awful and have been most of the year.
Beggars belief.
Still shaking my head , think I was onto something with guarantees in contracts

, cotch was outstanding v freo and st kilda ,,,,macca and Pickett or graham haven’t been at that level all year
Yeah that’s why I’m OK with him in. His performance in his 300th was awesome. Graham probably only played well against Adelaide from memory.

Either way, I don’t think Ross should’ve been dropped. He’s had a much better season than Graham including last week’s game.

bite the bullet,trade out bopper @ seasons end,get an early 2nd rounder in even if it means paying 200k of his salary
gotta minimise the damage now,hes not gonna last 4 more seasons let alone 6
Hopper’s actually doing fine this year. It’s easy to forget or look past it, but Carlton was really his only bad game. Started off ordinary last week, but he worked his way into the game.

Yes our midfield is slow right now, but remember that Cotchin and Prestia (who is only 2 years younger than Cotchin) are going to leave soon. I also think that we’ll trade Graham soon as well. If we’re still slow in the midfield over the next 4 years, then it wouldn’t be because we recruited Hopper. It would just be bad list management.

Also, our midfield’s going to have a big experience gap without him. Taranto, Hopper, Dusty (until he retires), and Bolton will be able to hold our midfield down until the next generation filter through. Well, at least better than just Taranto, Dusty, and Bolton alone.

Beggars belief.
Premiership boys club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back