Preview Round 17 Richmond vs Sydney, thurs 6 july 7:20pm mcg

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Average wins needed for a spot in the 8…
13 wins guarantees a spot in the 8
12 maybe…there are 3 other teams who have a draw …we have the worst % of those by a fair bit

That means

win 7 and lose 1 …guaranteed
win 6 and lose 2…and hope everything goes our way

let’s see how we go
Look no further than the hawks game,.looking further than that at this stage is just head against the wall stuff because there are too many scenarios to deal with.

How the * do we drop Jack Ross and continue to play Graham?

Because Graham in the two previous weeks had 41 touches, 10 tackles and sent the ball inside 50 ten times as well, it's like this board expects every player to get 25 touches a game and commit 0 errors. The whining on here is utterly insane, almost close to the worst board on bigfooty now.

Because Graham in the two previous weeks had 41 touches, 10 tackles and sent the ball inside 50 ten times as well, it's like this board expects every player to get 25 touches a game and commit 0 errors. The whining on here is utterly insane, almost close to the worst board on bigfooty now.
Yeah unfortunately a lot of the posters that used to dominate the board with negativity circa 2016 are resurfacing again :/

Gets depressing.

Yeah unfortunately a lot of the posters that used to dominate the board with negativity circa 2016 are resurfacing again :/
So It's only positivity and no criticism allowed then? I'll be sure to check if it's okay to disagree with some part of team selection in the future.

* me.

So It's only positivity and no criticism allowed then? I'll be sure to check if it's okay to disagree with some part of team selection in the future.

* me.
This^
A lot of virtue signalling coming into the board… we get it you’re one eyed.

Become a midfielder? That's what he was until they decided to * up his development and turn him into a wingman. And now he's showing good consistent form as a wingman, we drop him.

Pretty sure I said Ross and Clarke would be dropped while hoping against hope that they wouldn't. At least Graham, McIntosh and Pickett are still in the side to continue their very ******* average form. Hooray.
I looked up the next coach on sportsbet and Hoos isnt listed

Youve got it all sorted. I presume benny has been in touch

hope we loose by 120 points
No chance with Lance playing. The way he's looked this year they'll almost be a man down. If we don't win tomorrow night we don't deserve to play finals anyway.

He's pretty vanilla.
Nothing stands out that separates him from the rest on the fringe.
I like Vanilla 😕

Maybe nothing stands out, except his evasive skills in tight, ability to kick long goals and ability to find the ball more then many other players who have more flashy tricks.

Epitome of a consistent contributor- important member of a whole team.

I looked up the next coach on sportsbet and Hoos isnt listed

Youve got it all sorted. I presume benny has been in touch
So you agree with every selection decision do you? Infallible match committee?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No chance with Lance playing. The way he's looked this year they'll almost be a man down. If we don't win tomorrow night we don't deserve to play finals anyway.
umps will gift him 5 snags for his
mcg farewell

I like Vanilla 😕

Maybe nothing stands out, except his evasive skills in tight, ability to kick long goals and ability to find the ball more then many other players who have more flashy tricks.

Epitome of a consistent contributor- important member of a whole team.
He's a good player and in good form. It's just a bizarre omission.

I think Ross has taken big strides forward recently, and has been outperforming Kmac and Pickett. There's not much splitting the three though, so they've probably just gone back to the more experienced pairing for that reason.

Ross doesn't give the defensive coverage those two give. Sydney have a tall forward line, could do with aerial help Kmac and Pickett give when they fill the hole.

How the * does Kmac survive, he isn't the future, and his form says he isn't even in the now... yet we persist.
And don't give me this crap he play's his role... he's not playing his role, he is getting beat week in week out and not applying the pressure he used and what his role asks....

With Pickett back on a wing, Banks to play another wing, Ross play HF and provide relief on the wing, Kmac out!

can remember 5-6 terrible fumbles from ross just in the last 2 games that turned into scoring shots for oppo.

would rather kmac/pickett on gulden instead of ross

You can't remember Kmac fumble it 5-6 times because he hasn't touched it 5 or 6 times, his opponent, though, touched it plenty of times!

Ross doesn't give the defensive coverage those two give. Sydney have a tall forward line, could do with aerial help Kmac and Pickett give when they fill the hole.
Kmac isn't providing defensive coverage though.... he used too, and he used to be bloody good at it... he's not doing it now, nothing more than a kid could easily offer

The only touch he got in Brisbanes F50 last week was the one McCarthy put on his chin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back