Preview Round 17 Richmond vs Sydney, thurs 6 july 7:20pm mcg

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

who even cares

all i want from this game is fatalities
video games nerd GIF

Yeah nah.

Been away for 6 weeks, come back to the Brions and .... Hmmm.

At least we'll have a good pick .. Ohh. We'll decent 2nd rounder at least.

Maybe we can turn it around. Ummm. Yeah

loose this and its curtains for season 2023

mark my words this is last chance saloon
Thought we were getting ready for finals

lucious lyon wtf GIF

Sorry, thought this was the VFL thread, I will be getting along to support those boys this week, stuff this AFL bunch of 'downhill skiers' probably busy sipping latte's counting their premiership medals on Swan St while the VFL boys are busy digging holes for the Man.

swans turn to play their grand final this week. gonna run their little leglets off
High quality preview Groupie_

Though two lines is about all this rabble deserve.

Where are all these glass half full posters now, gone deathly quite now, thank faarck I was sick of all this
In the club I trust
that was spewing forth on these pages like verbal diarrhoea.

All Mini has done is put a Change of Management sign out the front and put the specials at 2017 prices, hasn't even changed the menu, still even using Louie’s Butcher with same s**t cuts lol

pre bye would've tipped us by 6 goals. post bye performance was like 10 steps back. cant see us flipping a switch and finding form again even if it was a teamwide lurgy last week. if our mids cant get near it again swans will cut us to shreds through the centre of the ground like lions did.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reward Banks and Bauer epic VFL form
Both simply must play
Jack Graham has to go back to VFL and get some leather poisoning, probably for long enough to qualify for VFL finals would work nicely.

Has only played 12 AFL games, would be good for him to be the best player on the park for a while.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back